HJAD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• zu open r4 - I'm gmt +10, when would you like to play? I can probably make any reasonable time
    Chloe
    Chloe
    feel free to take the win if you want
    yogi
    yogi
    lol hjad sucks
    HJAD
    HJAD
    im still around, gimme a sec tho i gotta go clean up around the house
    Hey, paired for pu ssnl. I’m gmt -4 and free tomorrow and the weekend. I might be able to do today in the evening my time if you’re down. Lemme know what’s best for you
    5gen
    5gen
    hey, i'm online now if you can to play
    HJAD
    HJAD
    can we play later tonight, im out atm
    5gen
    5gen
    np, hmu here or on discord (discord preferably) when you're ready.
    almost on my life i could swear you dont know who that is in ur propic
    hi i am a typhlosion and i like clicking eruption. if you don't post this to 10 different people i will click specs eruption and i will 2hko all of your miltanks thank you have a nice day
    Hello!
    We are paired for OST. Of all the people, it had to be you :(
    Would you be available tomorrow evening? Something like 8pm England time. Otherwise I'm rather free this weekend so I can make it at any decent time.
    hey i just saw your 1k shoutout, grats man! and you have 2 badges now wtf
    HJAD
    HJAD
    thats super cool though! military service does seem like a drag for 2 whole years, im sure u'll find a way to make it bearable c:
    at uni 1st year myself, had some tough exams in january so ive been working to try and turn those around
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    that's cool, all the best with your studies then! uni life sounds tough, i'll be heading towards that after serving too haha
    HJAD
    HJAD
    fantastic make sure you have a ton of fun after u get through ms
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Post this to 3 other accounts for 2 times or else you will become one of them!
    HJAD
    HJAD
    but do they know da wae
    hello, nu open, I'm gmt -6, when can you play?
    Elyna
    yeah i can play anytime on the weekend as well, what time works for you best?
    HJAD
    HJAD
    my late night on sunday is best, so like 11pm mine (5 yours)
    Elyna
    that works great for me, see you then n_n
    when fight for seeded tour, est not free at nights cause boning ur mum
    HJAD
    HJAD
    LOOOOOOOOL ahh ok currently in ireland atm with some dudes sister, maybe we can play late weekend or ask for extension GMT+69
    when fite for bw nu cup r2? im free the evenings this weekend or i'll be home from work in like 3 hours if you can play then, im -7 btw
    HJAD
    HJAD
    ill probs be sleeping later tonight, ill be around my sunday night after 11pm (gmt+1)
    when do you wanna play for xy cup r3? im gmt +8, should be able to play all saturday, or else i could possibly squeeze in sometime to play if you let me know early
    gorex
    gorex
    fk that's like 8pm mine, i might be out for dinner, ill see what i can do ig, are there other days where you might be free?
    gorex
    gorex
    are there other timings where you might be free?
    HJAD
    HJAD
    we can play later after dinner if u want
    hey i was on yesterday night to play for team tour but u never came on. Can u play any time this wednesday or friday?
    HJAD
    HJAD
    where were u then i was on all night too, find me in the nu / pu room whenever, late on wednesday works best for me (lik 11pm gmt+1)
    Whatcha gonna do for your 1k
    HJAD
    HJAD
    10,000 word dissertation on the meta y/n
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    I wouldn't read it
    HJAD
    HJAD
    nobody would heh, ill do some research and see what i can do to make it cool tho
    yo, when do you want to play for bw nu? gmt+3
    HJAD
    HJAD
    anytime after 7pm or so GMT+1, not available on fri / sat tho so probably Sunday would be best
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…