Kushalos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, paired for RLT, im gmt-5, I can play 5pm onward my time on Wednesday, from 8am to 11am on Sunday, and past 6pm on Sunday if any of those work
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    I can only play on the weekend so gonna have to be sunday, im gmt +2
    hey we're paired for dpp grand slam, i'm gmt+1, when are u available ?
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Hi, can we play tomorrow evening cause its gonna be near impossible for me to get this done on a normal weekday.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    I want to get this done on friday/sat evening. Lmk which one works better for you.
    Mix
    Mix
    take the win bro
    kushhhhhhhhhhh when dpp nu, would prefer to friday or later bc 2 exams thurs but can make time at various points beforehand if need be
    Paired for RU Swiss Tour. When are you free? I'm GMT+9 and I'm free 7pm~7:30pm, 12am~2am on weekdays. I'll be online between those times too but I'll be semi-working so I might not be able to respond right away.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    should work, can i catch you in the ru room on ps or something?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yeah I'll be in the RU room under the alt 'Snow Jiniri'. Will be online from now
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I gtg. I'll be back 8pm my time
    yo, u seemed to be afk when I PM’d you aboutXY Cup, but do you want to play anywhere tomorrow? Either between 9 AM - 12 PM and at 5 PM.
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    PMd you on discord, but these are my available times the coming days:
    [3:28 PM] Shadestep: can u play tomorrow at 1 PM?
    [3:54 PM] Shadestep: i can also play this evening at 6 PM, but not later cuz else i'll go home
    [3:55 PM] Shadestep: tomorrow im available from 13.00 and 16.00 and then at 17.00 but same story
    [3:55 PM] Shadestep: only if u can play at 17.00 cuz else i'll go home where i have no to limited internet access
    [3:56 PM] Shadestep: then wednesday from 10 am - 11 am, and at 16.00
    [3:56 PM] Shadestep: and thursday after 11.30 am
    when should we play for PUPL? GMT -4, I'm free most of the day Wednesday tomorrow (should be your evening/night assuming Netherlands time), and a similar situation Friday. I think the weekend will be busy for me, but i should have my early afternoon free
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Friday works better for me.
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    i'll be available from around 5pm to 10pm (your time) on Friday
    When you wanna play? I prefer sometime next Friday, Saturday or Sunday and am gmt-4.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Next friday should be good
    Yui.
    Yui.
    Is it ok if we play evening or night your time? Otherwise one of us has to play in the morning.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    i always play in the evening/night lol
    when pocl bro, bw ou. gmt-4 and prefer to play fri or weekend
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    would prefer to have a general time just to be safe and so i dont have to idle for too long on sunday if we dont run into each other. how does friday anytime between 8-10pm your time sound? if not, how about the same time or later on saturday?
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    That time friday sounds good.
    Finchinator
    Hey howdy hey.
    NUPL Semifinals.
    I'm EST (GMT - 4)
    The best times (in my timezone) for me to play are Friday evening, Saturday evening, and Sunday morning. Lemme know what works for you!
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Ig the sunday works, can i find you in the nu room? Gmt+2 btw
    The Real Elmo
    The Real Elmo
    Sure thing, I'll be there. I'll probably hop on around 10~11am my time on Sunday. Let me know if you want me earlier ^_^
    Ey my mans, we play once again - this time nupl. Thursday is best day to play for me, anytime from 1pm-11pm GMT-4. If that doesn't work, best is to squeeze it in over the weekend or maybe on Friday I suppose - lmk asap so we can figure this out, gl
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Might be back a little later than 10, not sure
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Fo sh0
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    hey if you wanna play early (either in the next 20-30 mins or at like 3pm my time, 9pm your time), lmk -- i'll be on now and then able to play an hour or so earlier than expected for sure
    I didn't mean to cut out like that phone died ;_;
    Bongi
    Bongi
    You can just msg me on discord tmr when you wanna play I'm off. Bongi#1325
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…