Tamahome
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're paired for gsc cup. gmt -4, can play anytime monday/wednesday/friday, can't play on weekend
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    If by any chance you can't make it by Wednesday or Friday I can also play during Saturday or Sunday morning. Just lemme know beforehand.
    Lavos
    ok, will do. thanks for being flexible, my week is a little crazy.
    Lavos
    hey, I'll still be ready at 3pm your time today, should be on smogtours
    Hey when dpp cup? gmt-4
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I just found out I'll need to work during part of the morning. Can you be more specific about when you're gonna be on? Afternoon is still good for me!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Ok so lunch time is coming. I should be on in like 3 hours from now. Please gimme a good time so we can make it today.
    Alfredo_Rivero
    Alfredo_Rivero
    Today i'm free all day because worker day, i'll be on stours.
    Hi when for rby cup? I'm quite busy lately but I should be free thursday evening gmt +2
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Thursday evening in your timezone doesn't work for me. However, tomorrow I'll be free for a long time between morning and afternoon my time. Also usually available during early afternoons in every weekday. As for weekend, Saturday morning is the best for me. GMT -3 here.
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    just wondering, are you free today?
    Bw cup r3 when do you want to play ? Im gmt+2
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Available today and tomorrow during afternoon, also tomorrow evening and Saturday morning. As for other times, lemme know beforehand what's good for you and I'll try my best to make it possible. Sunday is a definite no. GMT -3 here.
    Mindnight
    Mindnight
    are you here ?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Yea. Tryna play now?
    Yo, when do you want to do DPP cup R3? I am GMT +1
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Available today and tomorrow during afternoon, also tomorrow evening and Saturday morning. As for other times, lemme know beforehand what's good for you and I'll try my best to make it possible. Sunday is a definite no. GMT -3 here.
    Triangles
    Triangles
    Lets play at 5pm your time today if thats good with you.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Honestly I'd rather just play now if you could. Kinda wanna watch UCL D:!
    Hey, we're paired for adv cup. When would you like to play? I'm -4
    Hclat
    Also tonight
    Hclat
    I'll be idle on smog tours for the next hour or so-If that doesn't work for you, I'll ask for an extension. I'll make it clear that missing our previous time was 100% my fault.
    Hclat
    Saw you called activity. Any chance you'd be on before the deadline?
    Hello, when do you want to play for GSC cup? I'm gmt-4.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    How's your availability for today? I'll be available for the next few hours. Other than that, Monday is pretty good. In any case, I'm idling on smogtours right now if you wanna talk.
    Ursarox
    I don't know if you're still available, but I can play anytime from now onward. Otherwise Monday around 9-10pm would work
    Yo we play for OST, when can you play? I'm EST.
    Aven
    Aven
    Okay, to my understanding you're 2 hours ahead of me then, i think that should work? (as of typing this its 7:52)
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I'll be on in approximately 2.5 hours from now.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I'm on smogtours!
    Hey, when can you play? I'm gmt +1
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Either Saturday or Sunday morning is best for me. Whenever between 11-noon GMT -2 should be fine. Can also do Saturday afternoon but probs can't make it Sunday afternoon (only evening for this one).
    Honor
    Honor
    Saturday at Noon GMT -2 works for me
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Alright. See you then!
    gmt -8 hoping for early saturday like 1 est?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Can you do it a bit earlier? Whenever between 11 am and noon is better for me, but 1 pm is feasible if you can't.
    roscoe
    roscoe
    yeah let’s do 12pm est sat
    Hey man we play for spl again haha. Donyou mind playing saturday around 2pm est?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    That's completely fine by me. See you then!
    aim
    aim
    awesome man cya then!
    Conmantine
    Conmantine
    Good luck to both
    Sup, another year another spl game. Weekend best for me or after 10 pm eastern on weekdays, let me know when good for you.
    ToF
    Little later, 830 or 9 preferable
    ToF
    But if you hang out on smogtours and ready earlier we can play, just want to cover my bases in case I’m tied up.
    ToF
    hanging out now, ready when you are
    Hi we play for snake, i just saw you scheduled one game early vs tcg but i would like to get one early too and i was thinking it could be vs you, gmt+2, if you still have room for playing this week end (sunday evening preferably) it would be cool
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    11:30pm is not ideal to me (last time i did this nedor didnt come and i had to sleep) but i can do this if u cant earlier and are sure to be there
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I get home at 6 pm my time, so that's the earliest I can play on Tuesday. Otherwise, as I already offered, there's Wednesday morning. But yea, I'll surely be there unless something huge happens.
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Well i fear i wont have enough time to eat + play if i play you on wednesday lunch time so lets play tuesday
    Hey, i am one of your opponents for snake. Im gmt -4, available during nights monday-thursday, and can make most times from friday-sunday.
    robjr
    robjr
    ah its fine, Wednesday should be fine for me. We can fall back on sat or sun morning if needed but i should be good for Wednesday same time
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Alright, thanks for understanding. See you then!
    robjr
    robjr
    will be on smog tours whenever your ready
    hey, i'm your opponent on the smogon snake draft i'm gmt +1 and I’m only available on Fridays and Saturdays. Fridays since 15:00, saturdays every day and sunday i won't be able to play since 22:00, this weekend i have things to do friday and saturday so i'd like to play the next weekend if u can, if you can't i can try to adapt and play during the week but should be in my afternoon.
    London Beats
    London Beats
    Can u play sunday in my afternoon? 17:00 or something like that
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Hmm could it be like 2 hours earlier than that? I can do later, too, it's just that i'm not 100% sure i'll be home 5 pm your time, but should be doable and I'll let you know. 3 pm your time would be perfect tho!
    London Beats
    London Beats
    Mmm i think i can play that time ye.
    superstars, need to play this weekend. When are you free? I'm gmt-4
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I pm'd you on smogtours but got no answer. I'll be on for a little longer now, and should be available 7 pm GMT-3 onwards tomorrow. PM me on discord if you don't find me on smogtours
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    sry, had a lot of things to finish that night and was afk. Let's try to play today then.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Bro, it's been impossible to catch you on lol! If you could message me on discord at some point that would be great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…