Plas
    Plas
    Gmt -4. Prefer weekends though can play from 7-11 most nights
    didi
    can you play saturday at like 5-6pm your time
    Plas
    Plas
    That works great. See you then
    ADV NU? I’m GMT -4 and Friday/Saturday/Sunday is best for me.
    Plas
    Plas
    Also gmt -4. Prefer late night if possible (9-12 pm)
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Let's do tonight after I put my son to bed (should be around 9:30ish depending on how quickly he goes down).
    Plas
    Plas
    Sounds good man
    What time can you play for RBY Double Elimination Tour I'm GMT -5 and can probably play anytime from 6AM to 10AM Sunday I probably could play in afternoon Sunday but I'm not completely sure how my schedule will work out
    Plas
    Plas
    10 am tomorrow works
    ToadNorton
    ToadNorton
    Ok I'll look out for you
    ToadNorton
    ToadNorton
    What name are you under?
    Dpp ubers cup, gmt +5:30 and free everyday between 1 pm and 5 pm. Lemme know when play.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Is tomorrow 3 pm my time fine? Just In case I end up missing it today
    Plas
    Plas
    I missed if you'd like to take W. If not your 3 tomorrow works yea
    Plas
    Plas
    Take act. Sorry don't feel like waking up at 4 am my time and didn't schedule weekend along with missing the other 5 am thing you deserve W. Gl in tour
    Hey, we have to play for sweet16, im gmt +2. when are u free?
    Plas
    Plas
    You there? I didn't see you online. On now as somerandomnamenick if you'd like to play :x
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Sorry dude i just came home :/ im really sorry, take the win
    Plas
    Plas
    All good. :/ Gl to you in future tours
    Paired for mogon tour; I'm gmt -5. I'd prefer to play sometime Saturday after 1 pm my time, but if you want to play before just name a time and I'll see if I can make it.
    can u play for ag sometime tomorrow?
    Plas
    Plas
    Yea. gmt -4. I'll be around like 8-11 pm my time.
    Also bssc; gmt+1 and prefer weekends, fairly free but evening probably best.
    Plas
    Plas
    Can you do 10 pm sunday your time?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    And hour or half an hour earlier would be much prefered if possible
    Plas
    Plas
    Should work. I'll tell you tonight if it isn't in which case we can reschedule of course
    when do u wanna do the stuff for the thing
    Plas
    Plas
    Weekend probably. We doing any memeing or going serious?
    Luthier
    Luthier
    Can I join
    hey fren :) we're matched for the type tour, im gmt-4, i start college classes tomorrow, but i can probably play any day except tuesdays. lemme know what times you can play
    Plas
    Plas
    eyo. Honestly I'll probably just find you in LC discord Friday/Saturday
    TruSwagblu
    TruSwagblu
    cool :) besides some morning classes on friday im totally free :))
    hello we're paired for bssc semis, when would you like to play? im gmt+2, free at any time of the day and every day, excluding friday
    Plas
    Plas
    Ok. If anything changes tell me. But otherwise see you then man
    Lionyx
    Lionyx
    sorry! got a bit busy with RL and totally forgot to leave you a message, I hope you did not wait for me in vain. Can you play tomorrow at the same hour?
    Plas
    Plas
    Sounds good
    when bspl, -7 and would prefer later in the week
    Plas
    Plas
    So I messed up timezones which is my fault I apologize but you still should have been here 13 minutes ago. I'll wait till 9:30 again.
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah sorry this is the weirdest way I've ever missed a game. Anyway, if you choose a time tomorrow, I'll be there.
    MZ
    MZ
    or if you want me to choose something specific, I can do same time tomorrow. monday isn't going to work though, tomorrow is deadline
    Hey we battle for ssnl I'm PST (gmt-7) we can do Friday at like 7 pm my time onwards, or Saturday 2 pm my time onwards or Sunday 6 pm onwards. I'm Uber Dunga on PS, what's your PS username? Thanks, and this is the dou ssnl.
    Plas
    Plas
    Np. See you then man
    Dunga
    Dunga
    Hey I think we both missed the time, do you want to play tomorrow? We can just find each other on PS honestly.
    Plas
    Plas
    Yea I'm plasmagby on showdown was at a concert
    Are you still interested in playing for All Gen Tour? Deadline passed
    Plas
    Plas
    Yea we played 3 games yesterday and he had to go. I'm up 2-1 but waiting for a reschedule ig
    power
    power
    uh youre paired with me and we havent played anything
    Yo bro we're tagged for LC open. How bout we play at 12pm this Saturday my time [GMT +5:30]?
    Plas
    Plas
    I can also wake up 6-7 am my time
    parivard
    Yo, I'm on for next 1.5 hours...that's the time you once asked me to be online on. It was difficult for me to come online but I'm on. Find me on main.
    Plas
    Plas
    ? You must have miscalculated timezones. That's 12 pm my time which not only did I never say I was avaible then but also the post "I'm in school at your 4:30pm-1:30 am your time" Which if you would have converted is right smack in the middle of that time. That time my time for school for me is 8 am-4 pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…