Smogon Forums

Moosical
Moosical
hey sorry I forgot to respond to this, I'm cool with playing this weekend if you're available - I'm gmt -4, so whatever time works for you
Corckscrew
Corckscrew
Ok then... is next saturday 9pm my time ok?
Moosical
Moosical
yep that's fine by me, see you then
Corckscrew
Corckscrew
sorry but I got problems with playing tomorrow at that time... we might play today if you want or tomorrow 6:00pm my time... if you can't we'll schedule for the next week
Moosical
Moosical
I think just playing next week is better for me, deadline isnt until the 20th anyways. We can try for the weekend of the 13th then
Corckscrew
Corckscrew
is the weekend the only moment of the week you are free? cause both this and next weekend I'll be away from home :[... tomorrow I am home untill 7pm but then I have to leave... saturday 13th and sunday 14th I'll be out all day
Moosical
Moosical
oh yeah I can play during the week, most people can't so I usually just say the weekend haha; what day is good for you during the week then?
Corckscrew
Corckscrew
every day excluding monday and wednesday if you give me a schedule.. I'm also free this evening
Moosical
Moosical
I won't be home until after 7pm my time tonight (1am your time), so up to you. As for next week, I can play pretty much any time after 12pm my time on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday if any of those are better for you.