Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Greetings! I'm available now for 1 or 2 more hours if you're still around.
Kel9800
Kel9800
I'm available now actually! I just need original plus 2 of celesteela and nihilego, thanks.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright. I'm just warning you in advance: my internet connection is rather weak tonight for some reason. I just hope I won't disconnect. :(
Kel9800
Kel9800
Alright, hopefully nothing goes wrong
Kel9800
Kel9800
Uhh just to make sure you have my celesteela right?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Unfortunately not, I still have the trade fodder Porygon. :(
Kel9800
Kel9800
Dang, it got cloned and deleted my celesteela
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
That's exactly why I was hesitant to do it tonight. For some reason my internet connection has been very inconsistent tonight. Do you want me to give you a free Celesteela from the Facebook Giveaway?
Kel9800
Kel9800
Was that one modest? If not don't worry about it
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
The Celesteela from the Facebook has a Careful nature. If you want I can send you one at some point? I'm inconsolable, so far nothing has ever gone wrong. But yeah, that's why I also didn't reply to your post in the SQR thread. :(
Kel9800
Kel9800
If you can get your hands on one let me know. But you don't have to worry about it. Thanks for trying to help. :)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I have a lot of past Facebook Giveaway Pokémon, so I'll gladly pass you one once my connection is better again. That's the absolute least I can do. I'll message you again once my connection is stable again.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright. Hopefully my connection is a bit more stable today. I'm pretty sure by now that it has something to do with the construction workers that are digging up the old road because the neighbors seem to have problems with their connection too. So yeah, even though it's not my fault and even though I shouldn't feel guilty, I still want to give you some sort of compensation. So, here's the deal: Feel free to go to my trade thread and scroll down to the Facebook Giveaway Redistributables. Feel free to pick any amount of Pokémon from that section and let me know which ones you want. I love helping people from the bottom of my heart and I always do my "job" conscientiously. Please accept this offer as an apology and a compensation. :(
Kel9800
Kel9800
Well ok, I won't be available until ~5pm EST today, but I'll keep this in mind. Thanks for the generous offer!
Kel9800
Kel9800
And if anything it's more my fault than yours :)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, I should be available around that time. Sia later!
Kel9800
Kel9800
Hey Max, I took a look at the Smogon giveaway section in your thread. Could I get a copy of Dratias' Pinsir and, if its not too much, Albus' Latios? Again, thanks for the offer.