G-Luke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i wasnt in home while tournament time, i guess i have worst luck ever exist
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    sorry for u to miss out. Id want to test ur skills
    Yo can you give granny the activity win over Garry in the monotype tour already? Garry hasn't been online in forever and hasn't replied to granny's schedule attempt.
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Sorry. I honestly forgot all about that
    Should I make an OptiMons resource thread because there isn’t one yet?
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Not a resource thread in and of itself, but make a post within the thread outlining resources
    GamerOGuy
    GamerOGuy
    Okay, and is it possible to move the posts up to the top?
    Just a small thing I noticed (after someone voiced their confusion in the om room) that on the ts thread OP it has some stuff banned in the ban history but this isn't reflected in the bit that says "Bans: OU Banlist + Eviolite", didn't think this was worth posting in the thread about
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Ok. thanks for notifying me
    Quick question- Thoughts on a Pet Mod badge?
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    It couldn't exist. OM does not have its own badge much less Pet Mods. In fact most people on Smogon, mods included, have no idea Pet Mods exist.
    random question, would you want to take over clc
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    random question 2.0, would you want to take over tier shift
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Sure, I could take it over in Peef's absence.
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    random question 3, what do you think of shutting down all terrain? imo the concept is decent but it seems to completely lack interest. any chance of it catching on or should we kill it?
    Hi. So I'm just letting you know that I would've vote for Forraqua if you could have made it part Steel. Imo if it doesn't win, resub it next time with a better type. Also, Tangelossom is basically the same thing as Vilossom which won last time, only with a worse type, which is why I didn't vote for it. =]
    I'm a little confused, it said on the thread Clefable was banned, but I'm still seeing it used in mediocremons. Why is this?
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    ladder simply hasn't been updated as yet. Give the immortal some time
    Just so you remember, Aurumoth's HA is called Light Metal, not Light Armor.
    hey buddy! Eternal 'mons is slating Fletchinder, thought you'd like to submit for that since you suggested the slate :)
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    I actually was planning on subbing. Just brainstorming ideas properly so ion half post like b4
    lydian
    lydian
    Oh cool, I just warned you cuz' I thought you didn't see it already I'm planning on closing subs on tuesday so please try to get it ready before then if you intend to submit :)
    Yo! Just (right now) coded Nerfmons into Dragon Heaven (Till Garchomp) it's playable!
    /dt (Pokemon Name),nerfmons - would show the stats
    For some reason I could not alter Tyranitar's movepool (But the moves which their prevos learn aren't getting removed atm but you could see Poison Jab being illegal on Chommp and such things as of now) haven't found any other bugs
    charizard8888
    charizard8888
    Also coded in Optimons till the last finished slate (Wormadam-Trash)
    /nerfmons would show the list of all nerfmons
    Similarly /optimons is a thing as well
    I've got a bit more into coding so I'll try the other mods as well now
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Thanks a dozen charizard! This can definately help in the argument to bring Pet Mods up to the forefront
    I'm needing some help here and you seemed like the most appropriate person to ask this to.
    I'm currently hosting Alola Forms, and we from the concil decided to make a new thread due to a few rules changing in voting and the member who posted the OP being inactive. Am I even allowed to begin another one? If so, how do I do it?
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Since your just opening a new thread, its no problem. You can also on The Immortal and ask if he can make you the new owner of the thread. If you do, just tell him I sent you.
    AquaticPanic
    AquaticPanic
    Alright, thanks. I'll probably open a new one after the current slate ends.
    Hey, paired for Bad Stabmons tour, I'm gmt+1, available all week days. on weekends it gets complicated. when can you play?
    Mark K
    Mark K
    sorry, I ended up going to the cinema with some friends, can you still do today, I'll stick around for 1 more hour before going to bed. If you couldn't, then Saturday, same time, should work for me
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    I think I should just give you the win, as school is starting to get more and more prevelant. Hope you do good next round tho. Sorry if you wanted to battle
    Mark K
    Mark K
    ohh that's a shame, I'll post it tomorrow in case you still wanna battle
    When you wanna try to do this bro (Might just be better to give you the win as i doubt i would be able to continue the tour considering hurricane is coming my way )
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Im available for the rest of the week. But if ur giving me the win thats fine too
    Whitephoenixace
    Whitephoenixace
    Yh bro im just gonna have to give you this one , the matches are due sunday and even if i wanted to try and battle I work at grocery store and its hella busy right now (havent even built a team yet). Just gonna have to to give you the win bro
    Whitephoenixace
    Whitephoenixace
    The storm seems to have passed, wanna still try to do this (im probs gonna lose anyway but still wanna try). I already built ma team , and I am on for the rest of the day (im on est by the way)
    hey sorry for not voting on nerfmons i got busy irl and couldnt do anything until today
    Yo, noticed a spelling error in your submission for Privatyke's Pokedex entries I figured you should know about before the poll. The word you're looking for in the Diamond entry is "wobbling", not "wabbling". Good luck in the polls! I think you've got the best submission out of everyone so far
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    Thanks. And actually it was suppose to be waddling
    dwarfstar
    dwarfstar
    Ah, gotcha. Either way, it's all good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…