Max. Optimizer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey MO can I get the Sassy Tyranitar from the Smogon GA too?

I have deposited a male Level 18 Salandit in a Quick Ball asking for a Level 100 Tyranitar. IGN is Chris.

Thank you in advance. :-)
    Hey! I'm ready for the check if you are here. I should have your FC registered :D
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I'm heading online. You can stay online while I go offline to finish the check. I'll come back online and send you another request to trade back the eggs.
    billop8
    billop8
    sorry didn't read, coming
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem. I'm back online to trade you back the eggs.
    Requested: Krookodile
    Deposited: Salandit (Lv. 18, male, Repeat Ball)
    IGN: Andre
    Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
    Thank you!
    I too like Sia
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Glad to read. What's your favorite song by her? :)
    yogi
    yogi
    The Greatest or Big Girls Cry are probably my current favourites!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    These 2 aforementioned songs are among my favorites ones too actually. :)
    My 4th uni semester officially begins today, which means that I'll place the main emphasis on my studies again. I'll remain active though!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I have other priorities again. Please understand that, while I'll still help to the best of my abilities and as much as time'll allow me to, but I'll most likely not be able to get to everyone anymore. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Best of luck my friend! You can do this!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    谢谢! (Thank you!)
    Would be great if you could give me a copy of S-Tyranitar.
    Are you able to trade right now?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sure! Feel free to upload a male Salandit on the GTS, asking for a Lvl 100 Tyranitar and I'll send you one. Let me know the level as well as the ball you caught/bred it in so that I can find it easier.
    Anki
    Anki
    Deposited: Salandit (male, Lv. 18, Repeat Ball, NN: "Max. Optimiz")
    IGN: Andre
    Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
    Thank you!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sent! Enjoy!
    Hey Max, I unfortunately missed out on the Shiny Suicune and Lugia from the FB giveaway as I was overseas. I'd appreciate it greatly if I were able to receive a copy of each from you. Thanks!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem at all! Enjoy!
    Jonyeo97
    Jonyeo97
    The imperfect stats of the Suicune don't appear to be hyper trained as stated on the FB page though. But I guess it's fine.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Oh? I had no idea to be quite honest. I got the copy a while back and never really checked if it was hyper-trained or not. I hyper-trained it now myself. Thanks for letting me know.
    Hiya Max, just looking for that FB giveaway Lugia if possible? Thank you!
    Ames
    Ames
    Sounds good :)

Uploaded: Male level 17 Salandit (Ultra Ball)
    Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles
    IGN: Ames
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sent! Enjoy!
    Ames
    Ames
    Awesome, thank you as always!
    It would be great if you could give me a copy. :D
    Are you able to trade right now?
    Hey, I got my hands on the Smogon GA Lugia earlier on Eisenherz's GA thread before it was accounced. If you want I can trade mine so you can clone yourself one in advance :>
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No worries, you're never a bother. Also to answer your question: The members of social media team / distributors decide which Pokémon they want to give away and they breed or RNG abuse the Pokémon themselves. Though if they're looking for something they can't get themselves, they'll ask for donations, but usually they can get anything they want themselves. As far as I know they're only giving away Pokémon from the UU tier upwards. I hope that answers your question! Thanks again for the Lugia!
    mertyville
    mertyville
    Alright, thank you as well.
    I was thinking if it would be interesting if I offered my 31/0/31/31/31/HT Bold Slowbro, but if they are only looking for something they can't just get that easy, then I shouldn't bother them with a Slowbro. They could get it in a more suitable ball too (mine is in a Love Ball)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I pitched my shiny Silvally to the team a while back, but it's not in the necessary tiers. Who knows? Maybe tutor moves will make it jump up a couple of tiers in USUM?
    Sup dude! What do you think, do people still need a SR guide for gen 7?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Greetings! To be quite honest? I have no idea to be honest. On one hand there are a lot of people that RNG abuse their Pokémon in this day and age, but I guess it's also safe to assume that there are also still some people out there that do it the oldfashioned way. I'd say that it's still useful though. Some new players don't know about RNG abuse or how to (ab)use it so they'd imo find this sort of guide really helpful. Just my 2 cents though. :)
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Well I think I might do that one as well. I think it's also pretty useful to have those SR Pokémon if you're going to RNG abuse them, that way you're sure you got the right Pokémon and you'll have it down to one HP very fast. :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Absolutely. If you have any questions or if you want me to proofread it, let me know. :)
    Hey Chris, whenever you have spare time, is it possible for you to trade me the Shiny Feraligatr and the Shiny HP Fire Gardevoir from the Smogon GA?
    Hey Max., Can I get these two legendaries, please?

1.) Mattapod's Fire HP Timid Tapu Lele

2.) Sondero's Ghost HP Naughty Pheromosa
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No worries at all, I'm just a big fan of nicknames and I figured I should ask to see if it's possible or not. Either way thanks again for all the Pokémon we've traded so far and please enjoy your new Pokémon. Don't hesitate to ask me if you ever need anything else! :)
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Thank you for the new pokemon, btw. ;)
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    You're welcome. ^^
    Do you have the suicune from the latest giveaway?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    As a matter of fact I do, yes. Feel free to upload a male Salandit on the GTS, asking for a Lvl 100 Suicune and I'll send you one. Let me know the level as well as the ball you caught/bred it in so that I can find it easier.
    mertyville
    mertyville
    I deposited one named MAXIMUM male lv19 in a repeat ball

thx :>
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sent. Enjoy!
    Pokemon for TSV
    lvl 45 Sandslash male
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Perfect. I found your Sandslash and I'm going to check the TSV now. I'll let you know the results here and I'm also going to edit my reply in the thread so that the moderators can add it to our list whenever they can. Enjoy your Altaria.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright your Moon version's TSV is 1351.
    Cafeeb
    thank you very much
    Was wondering if you was still giving out the the feraligator from the smogon giveaway, if so I would be interested in getting one
    Hey do you think I could have a Shiny Feraligatr? Let me know when is best for you, or what times to catch you at. My FC is in my signature!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yes, it's still legitimate. The data doesn't get altered, only copied. You need to purchase the Powersaves device, but once you have it installed you can use it for free as much as you want.
    Captains
    Captains
    I take it we're allowed to COPY balls legally too, rather than insert the items
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    If you mean max. item codes, then yes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…