Smogon Forums

UltraBallz
UltraBallz
im gmt -5. this weekend im out of town so i guess some time during the week. i work during the day tho so it may be hard with time zone difference. i guess like 7am wed/thursday for me works if you can play that time?
Pohjis
Pohjis
Thursday 7am your time (3pm my time) should work. I will catch you on Thursday around 7am your time.
UltraBallz
UltraBallz
ok perfect. see you then and gl
Pohjis
Pohjis
yo we play for that lc tour as well. you are fine getting it at done on thirsday too?
UltraBallz
UltraBallz
yeah lets plan on doing them both. depending on how long the first game lasts i may have to leave for work but worst case we can play the LC one on the weekend then since its deadline gives us a few more days
Pohjis
Pohjis
sounds good
Pohjis
Pohjis
yo, some school work came up and i won't be home before 8am your time. are you able to play 8 or 9am your time on thursday?
UltraBallz
UltraBallz
unforunately ill be at work by then. how about 7 on friday? otherwise lets ask for an extension and play on the weekend. i have free time on saturday and sunday
Pohjis
Pohjis
saturday works all day after 7am your time. i will ask for an extension , just suggest a time for saturday that suits you.
UltraBallz
UltraBallz
ok lets do 11 if thats good. we can play LC then too
Pohjis
Pohjis
11am i assume? that works. i will catch you on saturday:D