Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Regarding your post in the (latest) Genesect thread, fyi there is actually no reason to scout Douse Gene because the sprite changes very slightly. This strengthens your argument imo.
    Are you really 14 years old? You seem to possess high verbal intelligence, based on your how you can comprehend, analyze, construct, and support arguments. Your counterarguments against Genesect's ban is perhaps one of the most strongest displays of verbal prowess.

I do not know what to say... you should certainly read more. You certainly are a natural David Hume. His works may be of interest to you.
    Calm_Mind_Latias
    Calm_Mind_Latias
    But people underestimate how intellectually demanding it is play to game at a high level, largely to due its perception as a "child's game". But I did enjoy watching Kanto episodes occasionally during the college.
    Photofluid
    Well, one can play pokemon as serious as they hope and as casual as they want, which is not necessarily mutual exclusive to anything really. In fact, pure decision making games don't generally spend you a lot of time to achieve any major success. If I have perceived it correctly, undergraduate students, and even some postgraduates, are common candidates of various pokemon tournament.
    Photofluid
    If you are curious though, I study maths, perhaps that is why you may saw similar traits with philosophy because the logical method applied is probably quite similar.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…