Ullar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Freaks random battle tour, I'm GMT +5.30, I'm available at all times except 1.30-9.30AM my time... How about you?
    Ullar
    Ullar
    I'm available v irregularly, I'll hang out in the server when I am and I'll try to catch you

alternatively, you can find me on the smogon discord
    edudittA
    edudittA
    How about now?
    Ullar
    Ullar
    works for me, I'm logging on now
    Ullar
    Ullar
    Professor Honk's adventure is still in development, fwiw

He'll make his biologically correct appearance in a few months after that
    Sooo when you play for smash ultimate, we only have today and tomorrow, so how about 2 hours?
    Lunala
    Lunala
    Want to play*
    Ullar
    Ullar
    i’m called in early to work tonight, but I’m free tomorrow morning at gmt -6, fwiw. don’t go in until 5 my time
    Lunala
    Lunala
    k, hmu on discord then Leoshad#5421
    Ty for drafting me even with my lack of experience. I have played like 2 or 3 months of bss gen 7. I enjoyed being on the team. Also just saying I did better than and was cheaper than solerme poor soul lol. I appreciate it though i really do.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Ullar is too busy to reply but he wants you to know that he really appreciates your kind words and effort during the season.
    Ullar
    Ullar
    i replied to him ages ago on discord u pretentious prat

also ty again mae you were great!!!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Kindness is pretentious now? OK coollar
    are you gonna get that pokken dlc? i think i probably will
    v
    v
    how do i interact with that number?
    Ullar
    Ullar
    do Group Battle, then Join Group in the wifi menu thing; when u sewrch, it should give u an option for group number
    v
    v
    ok word thx
    hey man what's happening, thought u were banned?
    Ullar
    Ullar
    i whined like a bitch and they took pity on me

im doin aight; my writing career is goin smoothly

hbu?
    astroboy
    astroboy
    honestly your story for getting banned always gave me a good laugh. you're a martyr at your core, man. oh yea, i remember u mentioning that you got recognized for a short story or something along those lines a while back? i apologize if i got that mixed up. but uh yeah im alright! quit drugs, started a band, dumped a girl and life is alright man haha
    hey man we gotta fight for RBPL hackmons cup when can you do? I'm GMT +10 and am going to be increasingly busy the longer we leave the wait, and am really only free saturday morning or my afternoon cos i've got school (so 8-~4 aren't gonna work on a weekday)
    Ullar
    Ullar
    no we arent

ur fightibg old gregg, bughouse didnt read that i dropped out
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    aight cool, sorry for wasting your time
    Hey there ! We play randbats for the tribal war . I'm gmt-7 and ready whenever. Also I'd like a bo3 if thats fine with you?
    PD
    PD
    Hi, I'm online if you'd like to play right now
    Ullar
    Ullar
    coming on
    PD
    PD
    Hey, I know the other matches are finished but would you still like to play, Im okay either way
    Pex cup. -4 GMT. Available p much all of next week. Not the weekend tho.
    KlefkiHolder
    KlefkiHolder
    didnt see that until now. just tell me when you can be on fam lol
    Ullar
    Ullar
    im possibly free for the next 3h; once i board my last plane, it's a no-go due to, y'know, driving home and getting some fkin sleep lol
    KlefkiHolder
    KlefkiHolder
    im on in the ou room. a mod.
    is that a king's rock
    Ullar
    Ullar
    bc ur bad
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Ullar,

Your message is either insulting, inflammatory, or otherwise calling out a Moderator or Senior Staff member in a rude, provocative way. This includes name calling, telling someone to shut the fuck up, etc. Your message may have been removed or altered as a result. This infraction is worth 2 points and will expire 60 days after you receive this message. If you garner 3 infraction points, your account will be ICBB (I Could Be Banned) and several permissions will be restricted. 4 infraction points will result in a ban.

Please keep all of this in mind when posting or using our site.

If you'd like to appeal this infraction, post a thread in the Infraction Appeals forum with the information contained in this message, including the reason and the username of the Moderator that gave the infraction.
    Ullar
    Ullar
    more mod abuse imma report u!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111
    yo, we're paired for r1 of the pex tour. my weekdays are kinda tight, but if you wanted to play any time from 8-10 am, 4-5 pm, or 10:30-12 pm (est), i'd be down for it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…