Shrug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we play for NU open, gmt+2, i will take a short break with friends from wednesday to friday, so we can play today or after friday evening (i would like not to play that late in the week if possible) let me know
    Shrug
    Shrug
    it's ru yea? and id rather play later in the week - saturday or sunday
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    oh y RU my bad, yeah as i told you i will be free all saturday for instance, i just have a series at 3pm gmt-4, other time definitely works
    Shrug
    Shrug
    wait want to go now?
    Hello, we are paired for UU Open R3, i am gmt+3. I am a first blood hunter and i generally wanna play asap but lmk. i will be out of town friday/ saturday so we gotta play earlier or sunday. I can play every day from 7pm till 12am my time.
    hey, LCPL round 7, when fite? gmt+2, should be pretty available especially before the 28th but still pretty available in the evenings after that too
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    uhhh so we gotta get this done and deadlineis tomorrow
    when are you free? evenings your time means night my time so that probably won't work, but if you give me a specific time *maybe* I can warp my sleep schedule around it a bit
    Shrug
    Shrug
    hey u on soon?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    please give me an actual time I'm busy tonight until midnight my time and tomorrow I'm playing for 5 different tournaments already so I need to fit you in my schedule and not just catch you on at random times
    Playing for the LCPC tour when can u make it? Gmt+3
    Shrug
    Shrug
    im eastern and on a lot of the time, what works for you?
    Eric Jiang234
    Eric Jiang234
    Nope none of my relatives used PS before. I think my wifi is probably violating PS's terms or something. I've already turned off my proxy server, talked to some mods, but I still can't figure it out.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    can i ask wy the proxy server?
    Eric Jiang234
    Eric Jiang234
    I just used it to watch basketball games that were nationally televised that I would normally be unable to watch but I would disable it once the stream loaded
    I ought be good for Tuesday-Friday from 10:30 AM-1:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time Zone) and 7:00 PM-9:00 PM, and on weekends, I'm good from 10:00 AM-1:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time Zone), and 7:00 PM-9:00 PM but my schedule can change (I'm only in HS <__>), so I'll let you know if anything changes. But those should be the times I'm on PS.

Gl and hf in the tourney. :D
    matched up for pspl im gmt-4 and im open tomorrow and maybe thursday, just give me a time and ill try to work something out.
    nu team tour, -7, i can be p active so probably whenever works
    Shrug
    Shrug
    im east, maybe later in the week?
    MZ
    MZ
    ill be on main or tours for a few hours
    just vm me whenever you want to play for pex cup and i should be available ;_;
    Shrug
    Shrug
    u good to go rn?
    Grats you have the same birthday as every spam account ever created! Check under the Birthday's section in the members tab to see!
    Going through the Workshop requests, you still need that Gureilla Golettes logo?
    Shrug
    Shrug
    It would be p cool, yes, thanks for giving it a look :))
    Bummer
    Bummer
    I'll remove the art request since LCPL was concluded some time ago, feel free to come back next year and see if an artist can help you then.
    can you play today/tomorrow for the LC thing? I'm available during GMT-3 afternoon/eves. I wanna play asap because I'll be moving to another city on Weds and will get busy for the rest of the week, so unless you can play today/tomorrow we'll may need an extension
    Shrug
    Shrug
    hello i can probably play either of those times, do you tend to idle on smogtours?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    nah, but u can pick one and I'll be there. if you use discord I'm on smogtours discord
    Shrug
    Shrug
    are you good now?
    i guess im subbing in for your opponent, looks like u banned abra for drews tour while i banned spritzee, tell me when you can fite today
    hey breh, we play for LC Seasonal. i'm gmt-4 and can play mostly during evenings, lmk what works best
    Shrug
    Shrug
    hello finch, i prefer to play on weekends typically. does saturday work? im -4 as well so we shouldnt have issues there
    Shrug
    Shrug
    sundays prolly best, any time good for u?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    err idk how i missed this initially, but either weekend day im pretty free on and off besides family stuff so just hmu when ur on and we'll make it work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…