Smogon Forums

KingKdot
KingKdot
That's not going to work I'm GMT -5. What about like Sunday 9pm your time?
parivard
Nah, I can't play after 9pm. Then how about 9am/10am my time on sunday?
KingKdot
KingKdot
No that's like midnight Saturday night for me. Not going to be home. I would rather play Sunday morning my time. What's the latest you can play for your Sunday night?
parivard
I am free from 9am-4pm on Saturday so pick a time accordingly !
KingKdot
KingKdot
Do you understand how timezones work? Honest question.
KingKdot
KingKdot
You are 10.5 hours ahead of me. Because of this, the best time for us to play would be your evening/night, my morning. If you insist on my playing late at night, then I can play Sunday night or Monday night. I hang out with my friends Friday and Saturday nights so the times you are suggesting do not work.
parivard
Ofc, I know about Timezones. And since you're able to play on Sunday nights then I'm fine w/ it. Find me on main server @12pm.
KingKdot
KingKdot
12pm your time? Dude that's 1:30 AM for me. I have work on Monday morning. I can play midnight my time latest.
KingKdot
KingKdot
Midnight my time 10:30 AM your time
KingKdot
KingKdot
I can play any time Sunday from 7:30 am to midnight my time if that doesn't work for you
parivard
Fine. Then battle me in half an hour from now. No more Johns.
KingKdot
KingKdot
?????? Did you not read what I wrote? I am GMT -5. You are GMT +5. That means you're 10.5 hours ahead of me. I said I could play from 7:30 AM to midnight my time today (Sunday). You posted the last message at 12:30 AM my time last night. I am available from now until 17 hours from now if you want to get this done today.
KingKdot
KingKdot
You're really starting to annoy me. I've played in plenty of tours and have never had even half of a problem scheduling a game.
KingKdot
KingKdot
I am free for the next 17 hours. I am going to sleep at midnight my time. Reply to this whenever you are available to play during that time frame and I will get on PS.
parivard
Fine. I'm online !!!!
parivard
lol?
parivard
Been 2.5 hrs...and still you didn't come.
KingKdot
KingKdot
I'm online
KingKdot
KingKdot
What account are you on?
KingKdot
KingKdot
I'll be awake to play for 3 more hours