cromagnet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pspl? I'm free pretty much any day, also EST
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    I'm good towards the end of week because of finals and moving out, usually best at night after 10 pm
    Jmal98
    alright, Friday night sound good?
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    yeah that should work for me, ill let you know if anything comes up but it should be good
    pspl when
    Cynde
    Cynde
    mm i cant play before thursday, i'm gmt +5.5 and my afternooons are ruled out. i can play during my mornings after 9am or in the evenings after 6pm
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    i'm EST, so I think I should be good on your thursday at 9 am, which is my wednesday at 11:30 pm
    Cynde
    Cynde
    wonderful n_n see you then
    Hey man just a heads up, might not be able to make it tonight but I could do tomorrow after 8pm EST or we can try for Monday.
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    Since we're both EST, I'm good tomorrow 8 pm - midnight and then Monday from 3/330 pm - 530 pm then 630 pm - 11 pm, just due to classes and like first quizzes of the semester I'm kinda pressed for time, but ill just leave the tab open, usually on the account cromagnet or in the ag room
    Bad Luck Leo
    Bad Luck Leo
    Hey sorry man, had some family stuff come up but I can definitely be on tomorrow at 3:30-5:30. I'll message you on PS on my "El Mojado" account!
    when can you play for ubers open? i am gmt-4 and can play during afternoons and evenings -- i think thursday and friday are best for me!
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    that's totally fine with me -- how about we plan to play saturday night sometime between 9-11pm and then use Sunday as a back-up
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    thats perfect, my PS name is cromagnet
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    solid, we'll be in touch come then. have a great vacation
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…