Specs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am a Rotom-Frost and I live in your kitchen. If you don’t repost this comment on 10 different Smogon profile pages, I’ll find you in your ZU games and cause psychological mind games between switching in your Grumpig or Torterra.
    i am a yogibears and i hate blast ew, if you don't repost this on five people's walls, I will stop QCing all your analyses bop ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    I am a ferroseed i have a spiky body and i abuse spikes, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and set up on your carracostas
    I am a Charizard and I have a 10,000 good sets. If you don't repost this comment on 10 different pages I will come back to PU and 6-0 every team because they can't prep for all my sets at once.
    I am a ferroseed i have a spiky body and i abuse spikes, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and set up on your carracostas
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    hey there i'm your Kfest (mono team tour) opp gmt +3 when do you wanna play ? i'd prefer friday or thursday anytime from 2 pm to 10 pm my time
    TheImcaness
    TheImcaness
    thnx. most likely at night like from 5 pm to 12 pm gmt +3
    Specs
    Specs
    hey you can take the W, im going to be very busy. Best of luck in the next round!
    TheImcaness
    TheImcaness
    Ah thanks for telling me ig and im sorry for the inconvenience in scheduling
    almost on my life i could swear you dont know who that is in ur propic
    Specs
    Specs
    "some toronto rapper" xd
    hi i am a typhlosion and i like clicking eruption. if you don't post this on 10 people's walls i will click specs eruption and i will 2hko all of your miltanks thank you have a nice day
    hi i am a typhlosion and i like clicking eruption. if you don't post this on 10 people's walls i will click specs eruption and i will 2hko all of your miltanks thank you have a nice day
    Not PU open when? I'm open tomorrow and sunday
    earl
    earl
    Oh man smogon never notified me on this. Sorry.
    I'm GMT-5 and open any time tomorrow.
    Specs
    Specs
    im on rn
    earl
    earl
    I'm not in my house rn
    We can reschedule tomorrow or you can take the win cuz I keep screwing up the times
    gotta schedule for the pu speculation tour, im gmt+1. would prefer to play before monday, what suits you?
    PU gen 4 tour, gmt+10, when can you play
    Specs
    Specs
    Today 10 am? UTC-05:00
    Specs
    Specs
    i got some stuff to do around 11 am my time until 9 pm so if u cant at that time we could do it earlier
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…