Colonel M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Officially 10 years on Smogon University. Wew.
    ckw
    ckw
    HolE. I was 8 when you joined. You should do a 10 best moments on Smogon.
    NU Open. GMT+2. When are you available Sagiri?
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    How about Thursday 3 PM your time?
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    Lemme double check since I got a match with McMeghan on Thursday. I just need to see what timegap he gave me.
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    Should work I think. Hes earliest at 1pm so we should be good to go. Lets have a great match. n_n
    hey im gmt+5:30 lets schedule our match on 5th or 6th august i will be available from 8pm-10pm saturday and will be available from 4pm-8pm on sunday.
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    Should be able to do 8pm your time on August 5th.

Sorry about the confusion with time zones.
    w_r
    w_r
    ok
    Oh hey, our icons are artworks from the same artist.
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    I just hope they'll actually have him defect if they remake the game. Gale is one of my favorites from FE6, and I feel the Camus archetype is kind of an excuse to throw away an otherwise interesting character.
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    Would be nice, but I worry he will end up like FE12 Michalis instead. His joining and supports seem to do it simply to remove Medeus out of the way to continue his conquering warpath.
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    All Gale really wants is to serve his homeland, so I can see Guinivere accepting him, especially since he's the lover of her right-hand woman. I could see him join the player if he's spared and Murdock killed. I haven't played FE12 myself, but I've heard some things about Michalis. Doesn't he still kick the bucket there?
    Headed to the airport tomorrow - final check, has anything happened on my Discord?
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    Nothing. Same as usual. Legend slayer asked for an emote and one person posted a Smash thing.
    6ft Torbjorn
    I see. Thanks
    aurora
    aurora
    nice
    Hey, I don't mean to be "that guy," but the original Checks Compendium and the GSI/SSI/NSI definitions were actually my invention. OrdA helped a ton early on with software that made it easier to manage, but he didn't actually take over the project until much later.
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    I'd rather you come up front and be honest about it.

I'd be more than happy to credit you.
    Agent Gibbs
    Thanks, I really appreciate it!
    You have no heart. Not even reworking it as an UU analysis. Empoleon IS viable in OU, even tough C/C-, it is better than things like Mega Garchomp. There was no reason to remove the analysis.

And you still forgot to remove the Mew UU analysis. Mew is no longer legal in UU...
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    I have no domain over UU, sorry.
    Leo
    Leo
    free the penguin man it's a starter
    forgot to tell earlier, lax and I couldn't find each other on at the same time and he ended up giving me the win (rigged tour r2)
    hey lolis is perfect. he is kind, strong, mature, while maintaining a girlish innocence. he also listens, and is ready to tell the harsh truths when needed.
    hey valbar is perfect. he is kind, strong, mature, while maintaining a boyish innocence. he also listens, and is ready to tell the harsh truths when needed.
    Hey, it's been kind of hectic lately, and I've only been on mobile in the past week or so. Is it okay if I get another 24 hour extension on Mega Sceptile? The only time i can really start working on it is after my deadline is up. Sorry for the inconvenience :(
    thank u
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    Did you want me to continue where you left off or re-write it? I don't care either way.
    3d
    3d
    Doesn't matter, pk said some of it had to be rewritten so maybe if you start over it would be better
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…