Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• ADv tell me when you are free to play, i cant saturday , im gmt+1
    zben
    zben
    Can you play today ?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Yeah, I'll probably be on for the rest of the day. If that doesn't work, I'm GMT -6 and available after noon my time on Monday and Wednesday and from noon to 3:00 my time on Tuesday and Thursday.
    we should probs play for kt and pak's oras tour soon, im GMT +1
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Would sometime between 12:00 and 2:00 on my time on either Saturday or Sunday work? Either day is fine for me.
    Mac3
    Mac3
    yh, lets do it today
    Mac3
    Mac3
    i think i can be home by 1:30-1:45 your time
    hi I'm GMT+8 and will have the RU match with u, but I'm quite busy before Jan 10th, tell me when u r free and let's have the match; )
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That works.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I can play when you're ready. Would you prefer the main server or Smogtours? We should challenge in UU to enable use of Pokemon like Kommo-o and Seismitoad.
    Paradise Seeker
    Paradise Seeker
    i prefer the main server and I'm online now, challenge me as long as u r free.
    Uu classic gmt+2 available after 21:00 my time
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    GMT-6, generally available after noon my time.
    CBU
    Ye see 8h is a lot. Work with me here
    Hey bud, we play for Pak and Killins Tournament. I’m gmt -7 and I can usually play most weekday nights, and most of the weekend. Let me know when you’re available
    We're paired ADV UU - Revamped. I'm EST (GMT -5) and good to play Monday / Tuesday (morning and early afternoon) / Wednesday evening / Thursday evening. When works for you?
    Do you like fire emblem heroes?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I got a Sigurd on his banner and he's since been facerolling the Tempest Trial. I need to build and upgrade my Cecilia and find a fourth horse unit to build a full horse emblem team. I should've gotten Brave Lyn during the CYL event, but I like Ike and needed a check to Reinhardt and Brave Lyn.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I have most of the pieces of flier emblem, but I need to finish building the units. I got lucky enough to pull Summer Corrin, but missed out on the chance to get Spring Camilla. Expanding the 4 star pool would be amazing, since a lot of units currently locked to 5 star really shouldn't be, and it makes a bunch of really good skills, like Quick Riposte and Hone Fliers, much harder to get. Horse emblem is just so much easier to build.
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    I got nothing in 50 orbs in the new Halloween banner which is sad. And ya I really like brave lyn but I still think Reinhardt is easily the best unit by far for horse emblem. I actually regret not getting ike over lyn just cause I need a lot more axes other than hector. Siguard is probably my current favorite unit in the game rn because he tanks so much. The new sacred seal is supposed to be good for flier emblem too, so I guess that's something. I just think it's gonna be hard for the others to catch up to horse emblem other than the fact They give more bst in arena.
    We play for uubers I'm on for the next 2 hours or so if you want to play now!
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    I'm gmt -6 and am pretty much available 12pm-1am each day.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier. I'll be available for most of the rest of the day if you want to play.
    Yeah i guess we may have to just play weekend
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    just in case u happen to be around im free to play but ye ifnot weekend is still on :)
    hey man when do u wanna uu open? i cant play thurs/fri so before then would be ideal :)
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    My timezone is GMT-5. I've got stuff to do tomorrow and Wednesday, so I can't guarantee that I'll be available early this week. I can try to make Wednesday work and will be free on Saturday or Sunday. Playing in the afternoon or the evening my time is easiest for me.
    UUbers Move GMT +2 when do you wanna play mate?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'm GMT-5, and Thursday onward would be ideal. Playing in the afternoon/evening my time is most convenient for me, but let me know what works for you.
    Sombolo
    Sombolo
    Thursday 5 pm your time should work.
    If something changes I'll keep you up to date
    see you then mate :)
    We're playing for ru open. It's 10:27 in the morning as I post this. I can play 6-12 evenings on weekdays and most of the day on weekends. When are you available?
    We're paired for round 3 of the UU Open. I'm -6:00 (1:26 PM as of this msg). What days/times are you available?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Schedule ended up changing but I should be around past 9:00 tonight and probably Saturday evening. I can probably make Sunday morning-early afternoon work (around 11:00-1:00) if I know I need to in advance and can guarantee availability on Monday if we need an extension. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Aeroblacktyl
    Aeroblacktyl
    No big deal. Tonight at like 10 or 10:30 would be great.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'll be on in a few. I think we're supposed to challenge in OU because of the Conkeldurr suspect, but if you want to play without Conkeldurr, I'm fine with that too.
    Ubers open when, I can play an hour or 2 from now or I can play anytime after 4 for the next two days and anytime on weekend given a specific time, -4.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    GMT-5, I'm free Thursday night or all day Friday. Unavailable Saturday and probably Sunday due to vacation.
    snaga
    snaga
    Tomorrow night then
    lc open when gmt-7 most days work
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'm on vacation so I'm not fully in control of my schedule right now, but I should be available after 9:00 EST tonight, sometime on Saturday evening, or Sunday morning-early afternoon EST if I know in advance that I need to play then. I can guarantee availability on Monday if we need an extension.
    dom
    ok cool, i'll be on ps tonight so it should work.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I should be available for the next couple of hours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…