Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'm afraid that that's a little late for me. However, feel free to upload something on the GTS whenever you can and I'll see if I can find it and pass you the Torchic when I wake up. Let me know the species, level, gender and Pokéball of the Pokémon you deposited. Pick something unusual that won't be sniped as easily. Let me know what you think.
callofjilly
callofjilly
Yeah i think that's a great idea. Thanks :) haha. Well i deposited a lvl 1 magnemite message "i want to trade pokemon that is strong in battles" thanks again :)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'm currently browsing through the Magnemite section on the GTS but I can't seem to find the one that you deposited. Feel free to deposit another Pokémon.
callofjilly
callofjilly
well that was a fast snipe XD deposited a lvl 16 magmar with the same message :)
callofjilly
callofjilly
It was sniped again XD are you availabe for a link trade? :)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Yes, apparently there was some streamer that was doing a Giveaway since all of the Magnemites I found had the same nickname. I couldn't find your Magmar either. :(
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Yes, I am. You can find my FC and IGN in the information tab of my profile picture. I'm heading online.