Camden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, looks like we are paired for LC open, I'm GMT +6. This looks like an imminent loss for me but lets see if I can soften the fall. State your free times and lets get this done!
    BSPL, GMT+1. I'm away doing VGC stuff at the week end so if we could play on Wednesday/Thursday or possibly Friday morning that'd be great.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    I'm sorry to ask, but is it possible to play one hour earlier (9am). Or a bit earlier than that, I don't know what's good for you. Probably also the time to mention my Thursday is also completely empty, so if that's workable.

Just found out the people I'm travelling with on Friday have to leave a bit earlier than expected, I should be out the house at 9,55 to give an illustration of how tight this is.
    Camden
    Camden
    Yeah we can play earlier. I'm very busy Thursday so that's a no-go sadly.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Okay, and Thank you very much.
    when do you want to play for rbpl? gmt-7 most days are fine
    Camden
    Camden
    Wanna play this weekend? Saturday is a dope day for me.
    dom
    yeah sure, cya then
    When's a good time to for you to play for RU Open? I'm EST, and I can play weekends for sure.
    Camden
    Camden
    I'm down to play this weekend. I'm +7 so I would still prefer an evening time but those days are doable.
    pinktidal
    pinktidal
    I'll try and get up earlier since our time zones are a fat minute away from one another. But i'll try to catch you during the evening time
    paired for nu open, -4. let me know when you can play!
    roman
    just wanted to let u know that my availability is gonna drop as the week continues so our best bet might be next week
    Camden
    Camden
    If you wanna play next week that's fine with me. Just lemme know when. My schedule is super flexible.
    roman
    i can actually play rn if you'd like. i have a p flexible schedule as well and if you're on enough i can just try to catch you sometime or like u said next week is fine if we don't get it done by then
    hey man, when do you want to play for pentathlon ? im gmt +2, available all evenings since 7pm
    Camden
    Camden
    Is Wednesday a good day for you?
    KyogreF4N
    KyogreF4N
    yes perfect !
    We got matched up for monotype farm league! I'm EST and can play most afternoons, how about you?
    Bitana
    Bitana
    Sure, that sounds ok. Exact time? Cause otherwise we might have timezone issues .-.
    Bitana
    Bitana
    Wait f. We literally have opposite timezones. Your 12 AM is my 12 PM and so on rip.
    Camden
    Camden
    Yeah but I do most of my work from home atm so my schedule is wide open.
    paired for adv lc, im gmt +2 when do u want to play
    Camden
    Camden
    if our extension lasts that long, then yes, I can agree to that time.
    Drud
    Extension/New Pairing Deadline: Friday, June 16th, 11:59 PM EDT

it kinda does, see you at that time
    Camden
    Camden
    Also we play for OU Rigged, so if you wanna get both out of the way we can.
    Hello my friend Quotation Computer Science! It appears we are matched up for the rigged tournament! Seems almost rigged! I can play most afternoons my time but ik our timezones are shit so if that doesnt work i can play in morning this weekend. Obv we see each other a lot so just lmk soon
    Camden
    Camden
    it's a single ou game so we should easily be able to get it done this weekend as long as you don't force me to play at 2am
    Hello
    You are living in Thailand, right?
    Do you know that Thailand has its own server? and we want you to join us to share your experience regarding pokemon battle and how has it been here as a smogon member since 2008.

http://prothai.psim.us/ I will be waiting. lol
    Hi, when do u want to play for MPL farme league? I'm gmt+2 and often available in my nights
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…