elodin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• kinda cute how you can talk smack when your literal first win in the tour is using autopilot, innit
    hey, we're paired for uu open r2. Im gmt -4, thursday evening or some time this weekend would be best for me.
    Notily
    Notily
    do you want to shoot for a specific time? like 1pm my time would be good
    elodin
    elodin
    yeah that should work.
    Notily
    Notily
    hey, im on main in the uu room whenever ur ready
    What's up, I'm your opponent for the RU Open first round. I am UTC -5. What day and time would be best to battle?
    Retro Cup R1. GMT+2. Should be free pretty much any time, would prefer to get this done earlier than later though as I will be busier towards the end of the month
    elodin
    elodin
    yeah i'm free anytime, just msg me on smogtours and i'll be available to play most likely
    hi we are opps for rupl when do you wanna play? i'm gmt+2 and available up to 11pm on weekdays, more flexible on weekend.
    esche
    esche
    i can wait for about an hour. does that suffice?
    elodin
    elodin
    probably not. :/ i'm at my grandma's beach house and it's a 1 hour trip to get back and idek when i'm leaving.
    esche
    esche
    alright imma ask for a sub then.

thanks for letting me know!
    Hey man, we play for WCOP. First week is hard for me to do, so I hope you don't mind playing second or third. My personal preference would be the weekend of the second week or earlier during the third week and I'm fairly flexible throughout, so let me know -- GMT-4 btw and generally free from 2pm to 10pm besides an hour early evening for dinner.
    hey friend! when do you wanna play for roapl - i'm leaving for vacation on saturday and really wouldn't like to play while on it / won't have access to a computer for a bit - i'd love to get this done literally any hour of the day today - friday, though. let me know when you can play, thanks!
    elodin
    elodin
    (BAN ME PLEASE)
    HSA
    HSA
    why are you on XD
    elodin
    elodin
    (BAN ME PLEASE)
    Yo elodin ! When do u want to play for helping hand tour ? Im gmt +2 and would prefer to play during the day, not evenings
    elodin
    elodin
    i'll have a really busy week and weekend tbh. if we could play next week that'd be fine.
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    alirte bro, just lmk what day do u prefer ;)
    When play for no z moves tour? I'm gmt-7
    elodin
    elodin
    should be free every day from 12pm until 5pm my time and every day on the weekend. i'm gmt-3.
    velvet
    velvet
    Ok I'll be free during the weekend too
    rby cup. edt (gmt -4). what times are generally good for you?
    elodin
    elodin
    i have school from 5pm until 10pm gmt-3, so i'd rather play before / after that during week days. playing around 11pm my time would be ideal if you wanna play quickly. if those times don't suit you then i'm free p much the entire day during the weekend.
    Andy Snype
    I can do 10:30 PM my time /11:30 PM yours tonight if you'd like.
    adv cup gmt +1. available weekend nights on smogtours
    elodin
    elodin
    ok. i'm on gmt-3 and i'm usually on smogtours as papai noel. guess i'll meet you there.
    Yo, when do you want to play for bw ru cup? GMT -4 here, and I'm free all day Thursday, Friday afternoon, and Sunday. Let me know what works for you and we'll figure out a time to play at.
    elodin
    elodin
    we're pretty much on the same timezone (gmt-3 here) so we can probably play on sunday i guess. it's hard for me to play during the afternoon because i have to leave for class at 5:30 pm. if you're down to play before that i can play earlier too.
    Accel
    Accel
    Np man, sunday's fine. I'll be on stours for most of the day so just shoot me a pm whenever you see me on and we'll get this done.
    Hey. We play for the Circlejerk tournament. I'm GMT +2 and should be able to make most evenings work. I'd ideally play sooner rather than later since my availability this Sunday is pretty shit. :c
    elodin
    elodin
    yeah that should work for me. i'm on gmt-3 and available during my afternoons / late nights.
    Tony
    Tony
    What about 4 PM GMT -3 tomorrow?
    elodin
    elodin
    should work. please don't be late though because i leave for school at 5pm most days.
    bw constrain when play im gmt +5
    elodin
    elodin
    yeah so i'll have to keep you waiting until sunday night my time (gmt-3) because i'm going on a trip on thursday morning and i don't have internet access other than my phone right now.

not sure when the deadline for this tournament is but i can try to play during my trip if necessary. just let me know when you're available.
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    tuesday 7 pm my time? gmt +5 again
    elodin
    elodin
    that should work yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…