WcJay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jay n'est jamais parti, il john juste son retour et nous le verrons un jour surgir des ténèbres un dimanche à 23h55 pour demander à son oppo quand ça l'arrangerait de jouer
    Depuis quand tu rejoues à poke toi ? :blobnom:
    WcJay
    WcJay
    "rejoues" c'est un grand mot, je fais quelques games parce que lucix m'a demandé d'in pour un teamtour en DPP Ubers !
    When do you wanna play for the dpp team tour? I’m gmt -3
    WcJay
    WcJay
    Hi! I'm free quite every day but Christmas, gmt+1.
    keys
    keys
    Hey I have a little bit of a rough week. Can we agree on Thursday for now, and then I’ll let you know if a better time pops up?
    WcJay
    WcJay
    F F F
    I didin't realize we were that late already, sorry mate. Can you DM me on discord so I can answer you earlier for our schedule ? SD_Jay#5444
    Hi, we're paired for powc, when do you want to play? Im free friday night , saturday morning-afternoon (from 11-7) and sunday morning-afternoon too. Im gmt+1
    Hey since you're ignoring my discord DMs, I'm gonna say it on here instead. I can love you both tomorrow and Friday in the window of 1:30-5:00 PM my time, and I can love you on Thursday at anytime after ~12:00 PM my time, but before 5:00 PM. My timezone is GMT -5 and I cannot love you on the weekend, let me know when you can love me.
    Btw for RoA Olympics opponents. PM me on Discord (SD_Jay#5444) for quick answers. I will post our discord msg here, just a way to communicate faster and easier.
    Hello buddy :) RoA Olympics, when do you want to play? I'm GMT+0 and afternoons work best for me. I won't be available this weekend. What works for you?
    Hey we're paired for roa Olympics I'm gmt +5:30 and free in my evenings lmk what works for you
    WcJay
    WcJay
    Sigh it's a mess, do you know when you are available ? so we can schedule properly
    So Noisy
    I'm sorry did I misunderstand? I thought you said my 7pm. Also I'm free throughout the day on Saturday. 7 am to 8pm lmk what works for you.
    WcJay
    WcJay
    Ok so let's play at ~7/8pm your time, it should be 2:30pm/3:30pm for me.
    GMT -5, when do you wanna play for RoA Olympics
    WcJay
    WcJay
    > Thank you Zokuru
    > That's what is called an emergency, rightly. I told him by SMS.
    So, sorry for the dead week, I'm available whenever you want from thursday to sunday.
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    I'll be able to play Thursday at anytime from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM as well as Friday anytime from 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM, but I cannot play on the weekend after that, as I am going to visit my sister in ST Louis.
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    We agreed to play tomorrow at 3 PM (-5) on discord btw
    hi im your opp for rby ou roa olympics, im available after 7pm +2. when fight? i'd prefer weekend or friday night
    WcJay
    WcJay
    I'm available in the evening GMT+2. And I would also prefer Week-End, so let's say Saturday 9-10pm ! :)
    WcJay
    WcJay
    @MetalGro$$ could you confirm please ? Just to be sure I won't be waiting for nothing ^^
    L'operation #LiberezLacrimEtJay est en cours mon capitaine. Deployez toutes les unités sur le secteur BigBang.
    WcJay
    WcJay
    Opération terminée! La mission est un succès mon caporal !
    SiTuM
    SiTuM
    Que disais-je mon capitaine, l'opération #LibérezLacrimEtJay fut un succès !
    Staxi
    Staxi
    bien ouej opération réussie
    Since we are in the OM Farm tournament, I wanted to confirm a good day and time (I am Pacific Standard Time, and while weekends are preferred, I can do Mondays, and Fridays after 7 pm as well.

I am free on Saturday after 4 pm and all day this coming Sunday.

How does your schedule look?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…