Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we need to play for BW cup
    Zephir
    Zephir
    I can stay well after midnight gmt+2 Sunday
    reyscarface
    reyscarface
    Been waiting for you all day man, i gotta go out soon. Will be back home at like 8 pm or so my time (-5)
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Hmm ? Sorry I meant the Sunday-Monday night gmt+2, and I thought you were busy before. But it turns out I probably won't stay awake, so just go on smogtours when you come back and if i'm not there take the win i guess ?
    Sooooo what happened to our match.
    kviehdor
    kviehdor
    Ohhh sorry, I just wasn't sure how all this works. Since this tourney seems like it will take a while and they have no set schedule, I'll officially forfeit to you and allow you to advance. You can screenshot this to whomever or whatever it requires, no problem. Good luck to you!
    Zephir
    Zephir
    The tournament will take a while but are you sure ? (it would be normal that you have the activity win, or we can play today)
    kviehdor
    kviehdor
    Yeah, I'm sure! I like playing Pokemon and everything, but the way it's set up seems to be a bit of a hassle. I concede! Haha, seriously, I hope you do well in the tournament! I'll probably see you on Showdown frequently. Consider this my digital signature <3
    Yo, I'll be free for the next 12 hours, so gimme a holler if you want to battle! I think it's supposed to be 9 PM in your time zone about now right? Hope I got that right...
    when adv cup
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    look ill be available saturday/sunday most of the day, im gmt -3 lmk what time are you available
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Hmm Saturday I can't unless plans change. Sunday I can play between 3pm and 6pm gmt -3 for sure. Probably before 3pm but not sure yet, and maybe a bit after 6pm. What about you
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    yeah sunday 3pm-6pm works for me
    adv cup, im gmt +2 and have a limited schedule coming weekend/week so i can only play on evenings and nights
    When can you play for ADV cup? I'm GMT-6 and can play after 1 PM every day but Friday (I can play after 4 PM that day)
    TPP
    TPP
    I can manage within the next 4 hours, but after that I'll be studying for an exam I got tomorrow.
    Zephir
    Zephir
    okay, I was/am on smogtours
    TPP
    TPP
    Wanna play in about 15 or 30 minutes?
    Faut qu'on se capte pour la dpp cup hésite pas à me pm sur la room fr
    Unamed
    Unamed
    Je ne suis sûr de rien, surtout les soirs... mais je vais essayer d'être là samedi soir
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Je peux essayer (ça dépend pas de moi mais ça devrait être négociable) de venir samedi en fin d'aprem si ça t'arrange plus
    Unamed
    Unamed
    Ca serait parfait, genre vers 18h30-19h
    r1 of the adv cup, im gmt -5 and can be pretty flexible with the time we play. Let me know what your availability is
    miltankmilk
    Alright thanks for not showing, give me another time to play i guess
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Sorry i came later since you said you were flexible and gmt-5 ;( If you didnt see my PM on smogtours i can play now and for the next 2 hours or so
    miltankmilk
    I'll prob be around in like an hour, im watching baseball on my computer and can play after
    Yo, Finale FCPL, tu peux jouer quand?
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Jsais pas c'est quand la deadline et tu peux jouer quand ? C'est ma semaine d'exams mais mercredi aprem ça devrait être possible
    Wally The Bully
    Wally The Bully
    la deadline pour la finale c'est le w-e prochain il me semble, c'est aussi ma semaine d'exams, je suis pas certain de pouvoir mercredi. Vendredi soir/le week-end du 17/18 décembre je suis dispo en tout cas
    Zephir
    Zephir
    D'acc disons le week end alors
    ★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★
    Ou seeded tour I'm GMT 1 can play tomorrow 10 am my time and after
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Sorry i don't like to play early but pick a time today or tomorrow after 3PM gmt1
    Sobi
    Sobi
    I can pretty much play any time after then, I'll just be coming on and off Smogon so hmu when you wanna play
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Are you on ? Might not stay too late today but i'm here tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…