talkingtree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when do you want to play? Iirc we're both est, weekdays work best for me, between 4pm-11pm, and weekends are kinda bad but if absolutely necessary I can try to find some time to play during Sunday.
    hey when do you wanna play for kickoff? gmt+1 and hopefully free in the evenings but i dunno atm. you pick a time and ill try and make it work
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Hey, sorry for the late notice but I've been asked to come in to work early so I have to leave the house at around 2:20. If you can do about an hour earlier that would be great, or I can make 2:30 my time on Friday or sometime on the weekend
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Think 1:30 your time tomorrow is ok
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Great, I'll idle on PS so just shoot me a message when you're ready
    Yo! We're paired for the LC Type Tour! When do you want to play? I'm GMT -5.
    hexed
    yeah just rough monday - thursday. Friday is the day I don't have class but I might be working on a programming assignment most of the day. So if it doesn't happen, that's probably why, but I can do pretty much anytime Saturday/Sunday.
    hexed
    Wanna go?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Just logged on, I'm in the LC room
    hey! we play for ssnl this round. im gmt-4 and free tuesday/wednesday after 6pm, thursday after 8pm, friday after 7pm, and not sure of my weekend schedule yet but should know closer to then. lmk when you want to play
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    That's ok I actually missed it too oops. Let's try for tomorrow at 9pm EST, if that works for you
    emma
    emma
    that will work thanks
    emma
    emma
    im on ps as emma stone fan in dou room
    hi sorry for getting to you so late! we are playing for the lc you're not my type tour. Im gmt -4 when can you play?
    yo we're paired for Doubles Seasonal! Im GMT -4 what days work for you?
    PrescientProphet
    PrescientProphet
    Oh shoot I completely forgot about this. We can either or reschedule or you can take the win
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    If you can play sometime tonight I'll be idling in the Doubles room as much as I can, but after that I'm going to be pretty busy so if you can't I'll probably just have to take the win :/
    PrescientProphet
    PrescientProphet
    Yeah don't worry about it go ahead and take it
    Bro, u there ? i can play today.
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Hey sorry I didn't realize that we had an extra week, I'm headed out the door right now but I should be free in about an hour if that works? If not, name your time today and I'll try to be there
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    its fine, u find me on Pokemon Shodowm main server, channel eg, my nick is CyberOdin, i waiting for u, no problem.
    hey we play for ssnl, i'm gmt -5 and free mostly evenings and afternoons
    jake
    jake
    i almost missed this! weds is bad for me because i have homework due that night and will most certainly be working on it then. i can do sat but have ~3 games scheduled, how free are you that day? otherwise sunday all day is OK by me too
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I'm entirely free Saturday but don't want to make you play too much, Sunday I have 2 matches scheduled, one at 2pm my time and one at 4ish pm my time. So could we do a bit later Sunday night? Like 5pm my time / 4pm yours?
    jake
    jake
    sure! i don't mind playing sat as well if that's preferable to you, but sunday works just as well :) see you then!
    ssnl when play? GMT +1, after 8pms usually good
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Does Friday work? I'm GMT -4, we could try my 4pm / your 9pm?
    fitzy72
    could you do an hour later?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Yep, see you then! I'll be idling in Doubles and LC rooms
    I didn't mean to come off as rude or condescending in my post, sorry :/
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I was more put off by the timing of it, the post itself wasn't that bad. Just a lesson to learn from in the future, no worries
    heya, ttree, thanks for taking over team comp! A little nitpick - Gastrodon still redirects Waterfall, but it takes damage :d
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Yikes, I guess I should have checked that first! Thanks for the catch
    when you're browsing r3 of seasonals thread looking for teams to steal and u see a toxicroak...
    deoxys speed
    deoxys speed
    glad u won xd
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I was stuck on that team for the longest time looking for a 5th and your set happened to fit so perfectly, so thanks!

If you want an importable of the team lmk
    deoxys speed
    deoxys speed
    ya if u could pm me the team that would b great :p i recently changed my original version to something p similar to yours lol interested to see the differences
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…