Eniigma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Opp's for not my type tour, gmt -4, tell me when you're free and we can schedule a time
    Eniigma
    Eniigma
    Morning to night this week.Just tell me the day and date
    Eniigma
    Eniigma
    And time too
    we matched for lc ssnl, im pst free mostly whenever this next week
    Eniigma
    Eniigma
    i am Gmt +6 free at morning and night. we can play tomorrow morning.i will be free from 10 am onwards
    When can u play for seasonal
    tazz
    tazz
    sorry I messed up, could you do friday instead at the same time or thursday 2 hours earlier?
    Eniigma
    Eniigma
    Ok friday 12 noon ur time
    tazz
    tazz
    I have to play on my phone, depending on how long my test takes I might be a little late, nothing I can do bevause of timezones
    Yo, we're paired for LC ssnl R4.
    I'm GMT -5 and available only at night during week days, and most of time during weekends.
    When do you want to play?
    Heyo. Wanna team for circlejerk OU tour? So far it's me viper and we're trying to get PD
    We play for the SuMo LC tour. I'm gmt-8, whens a good time for you to play?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Hi,
    I saw OP write to you Eniigma last monday and today for SuMo LC Tour, but you don't answer him. Well, I am sorry but there are some subs wait to play, so Eniigma if you don't schedule with OP your match before the end of today, regretfully I have to sub you.
    OP
    OP
    We're actually 1-1 right now in the series and I told him I'd need a little bit of time to teambuild. We should definitely be able to get this done :)
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Thanks a lot, that's ok for me. gl both
    PSPL finals oo

I'm GMT - 5, not the best time difference I know but I should be fairly free aside from Mondays + Thursdays, so just let me know! I'll idle in LC and Doubles rooms so if you see me feel free to send a chall
    feen
    feen
    He's GMT +6 and he's available on his nights oo
    I challenge you for lc ranking tour
    PD
    PD
    hello im calling activity if you dont accept
    pspl
    im gmt+1 available anytime you want in the ubers room, today night my time onwards
    feen
    feen
    he cant do then it has to be from 2am to 5pm ur time. He's GMT +6 for ref
    absdaddy
    i said anytime so 2am-5pm is fine, just tell your brother to look for me in ubers
    feen
    feen
    oh I misread it kek.
    where you been we gotta play for the hit it and quit it tour
    Eniigma
    Eniigma
    When will u be free I am gmt+6
    Holiday
    Holiday
    I'll be free tonight my time, which I think is your morning if that works
    hi, when can you play for pspl, i'm gmt+2
    feen
    feen
    he's retarded and he doesn't know how to comment. Can you do like 5pm? if so then which day?
    we have to fight for uu open I'm free most nights aest from 6-10pm - I just can't do friday or tuesday, and would prefer not to do thursday but I can if I have to. Any of those times work for you?
    Eniigma
    Eniigma
    Ok I'll be in LC room under this name at ur times. I'm GMT +6
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…