Nintendi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we're paired for UU open round 4. I won't be able to play from thursday to the deadline so I'd like to play before thursday if it's possible. Otherwise i'll ask for an extension, but i really hope you're available. i'm gmt+2 btw
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    I guess wednesday afternoon works like 3pm (your time).
    PetitEwok
    PetitEwok
    Awesome ! See you wednesday then
    PetitEwok
    PetitEwok
    Pm me on smogtours when you're ready
    Hey! I'm Jimmy's captain for WCoP and he's without internet for the moment. His Sunday evening would be best. How is 10-11 PM GMT +2 (his timezone) for you?
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    10pm gmt +2 is perfect
    When do you want to play for gods among us LC tour ? I am gmt-7 and not going to be available until Wednesday
    PD
    PD
    Okay so we play on saturday then?
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    yeah i guess, what time?
    PD
    PD
    Actually, do you want to play sooner? I'm online for now and I'll be set for the rest of the night gmt-7 Wednesday today // meet on smogtours?
    Hey when do you want to play for wcop? Im gmt +2. Please note that I won't be able to play during the last 5 days of round 1 (completely without internet from wednesday 29th to sunday 2nd) so we'll have to get it done before then. Sometime next week between thursday and sunday would be ideal
    Jimmy Turtwig
    Jimmy Turtwig
    hey sorry i dont think im gonna be able to play tonight, can you play monday instead? Vacation started so I can be online the whole day
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    I guess im not available on monday, only friday
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    Seems like we are playing sunday, what time is best for you?
    hey i'm gmt -8. i can't rlly play tomorrow since i don't know what my family is doing for the holiday, and tuesday/weds are going to be shitshows. saturday is off the table too, and only afternoon on sunday would be fine if we need to play on sunday.

thursday or friday would be golden if we do it after 3pm my time.
    when can you play for ssnl? I'm free late night or mid day this week GMT -6 .
    Heysup
    Heysup
    we are scheduled for tomorrow.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    but i think i screwed up gmt's by an hour (I forgot about daylight saving lol) so I'm gmt -5 rn. I won't have too long if he arrives at the scheduled time so hopefully he can be on a bit earlier.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ill try to do everything right now so that i can play in a few minutes, I'll probably need to leave in about 50 minutes from now.
    hey i'm gmt +2, wanna battle tonight around 11 or tomm (4/5 - 7/12pm ) if you want to battle another time we can battle like sunday
    OP
    OP
    Really don't want to be giving out any activity wins at this point in the tournament. I talked to jox on discord, you guys are fine to play on Sunday. I'll give the winner of the match vs Heysup game an extension as well.
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    okay if we are playing sunday, i think 7pm gmt +2 is perfect
    Jox
    Jox
    You are also +2 gmt, awesome, and yeah sound good, 7.30 would be better as its my mom her birthday and we probably eat a bit bigger, so if i'm 30m late its bec of that ^^
    hey, i wanna get this game done before friday or on sunday b/c im busy friday and saturday. gmt-4 and will see you on discord, but wednesday or thursday is best for me
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    thursday is fine for me, im available any time between 8-10pm gmt -3
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    kk, sounds good man, gl
    Hey man, as expected we'll have to play the tiebreaker before wednesday evening, when would you like to fight then ? Gmt+2, maybe tuesday/wednesday would be the best so we can prepare although we're busy :)
    hi were paired up for powc. when do you want to play? im gmt+2
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    saturday is fine for me, i would like to play anytime before smogon tour
    Relous
    two hours before st?
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    Yeah, thats fine
    hi when rby cup ? i'm gmt +2 and probably won't be able to play this weekend, i can play any other evening though (probs not friday either, i'm busy this week sry but on my evenings i can do until like midnight)
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    weekdays evening doesnt work for me, the time im available on weekdays is like 3pm-4pm and 1am-2am (your time)
    Peasounay
    Peasounay
    i should be online wednesday and thursday at 3pm my time, catch me on smogtours !
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    okay
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…