sparktrain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo broski we play for PSPL, I'm free Friday-Sundays at 9pm EST. Let me know when is a good time for you :)
    Joint Cena
    Joint Cena
    Yo broski, is it ok if we play Sunday? I got a call this afternoon from work and im gonna be busy all day tomorrow and Saturday. We can play Sunday at any time you wish since im free that day, is this ok?
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    Yup that's fine. How about noon?
    Joint Cena
    Joint Cena
    Yeah thats good, Sunday at noon.
    ayo, I'm out of town til Wednesday, but if you wanna battle later that day, or Thursday, shoot me a time. I'm GMT-4 I think, East Coast America. good luck!
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    Yup, that's fine. See you then!
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    Actually, just checked the thread and the deadline is in two days. Would you be able to battle sooner? (or now if you're on)
    shubaka17
    shubaka17
    asked hosts, that's DL to schedule. We can battle Wednesday fine
    We're paired for the Every Dog Has Its Day CAP tournament. I'm GMT -4 (EDT), would like to play Tuesday or later, however so I can prepare teams and deal with some stuff irl. I see you on Showdown/Discord all the time, so once teams are made/modified we shouldn't have any trouble with that. What days work for you?
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    Want to shoot for sometime Wednesday evening?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Probably my best time, so that sounds good.
    when do you wanna lc

also where in michigan are you from :o
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    Ann Arbor! Does sometime Friday evening work?
    Nails
    Nails
    neat, i'm in dexter! and friday night works (probably 10ish or any time later) since i'll be driving to a vgc tour until then.
    Nails
    Nails
    also i'd be down to fight in person if you're into that
    ADV LC, I can do most mornings/early afternoons or really a lot of times given enough notice, -7
    gotta play for lcpl, do you want bo1 or bo3? I can play mostly during the day gmt -5 this week. I can't play this weekend.
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    Does Thursday at noon work? Also bo1 if possible.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    If you want bo1 you get it. And Thursday at noon my time should probably work yes.
    When could you battle for the CAP roulette tour? I'm GMT -3 and I'll be available for most of the week, though I would prefer at around 10:00 pm or later from my time.
    Hey, Sparktrain. We've been paired for the CAP Roulette tourney.
    I'm at EST(GMT-5), and I'm available tomorrow (Friday) from 3-5pm, Saturday almost all day, and Sunday almost all day. Do any of these times work for you? If we can't work it out over the weekend, we can continue planning into the week.
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    I'll be on this evening and tomorrow evening
    so it looks like i'm paired with someone that can actually play pokemon. luckily for me, this is an rng toxapex fiesta, so skill doesn't really have anything to do with this. that being said, i have a pretty busy schedule, so our best shot at doing this is over the weekend, but we could do it on the fly sometime this week tho. CST btw
    You forgot about the all important Luvdisc - it got Hydro Pump for the first time in Gen 5.
    How could you forget such a relevant mon
    Happy Birthday Sparktain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    THANKS
    hey we are paired for first blood, when is best for you to play? I'm gmt+10 and I can do all day today and I should be free throughout most of the week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…