Martin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are one indecisive furret aren't you?
    Martin
    Martin
    I got pressured to remove my old avy by others 'cause it was spoilery :s
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Don't fall for peer pressure!
    change your avatar this instant young man you are impersonating user uselesscrab
    Martin
    Martin
    It won't last long tbh

I don't think I could stand being a fucking cubchoo for more than a day or two
    skies
    skies
    agree
    Cutest baby mon
    Martin
    Martin
    idt i can keep this up for more than two days

i was just told to delete my spoilery as fuck avy by like 5 people at once lmao
    Martin
    Martin
    cubchoo's decent tho
    cubchoo default avatar!
    Martin
    Martin
    ngl as far as defaults go it's v. solid
    Martin
    Martin
    i just deleted my old avatar 'cause it was a giant spoiler and saw this
    man would i be pissed if i saw your avatar before watching this week's episode
    Martin
    Martin
    haha

how to troll latewatchers 101
    Martin
    Martin
    in all seriousness tho it was a bit of a lapse of judgement on my part; i just saw smth epic and wanted it as an avatar and completely forgot it was the whole lynchpin of the ep
    Pilo
    Pilo
    i was one of the unfortunate few ;-;
    Has a slightly unhealthy obsession with Cardcaptor Sakura
    Martin
    Martin
    My waifu is Hawkeye from FMAB; I just rlly like CCS as a show
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Heavyweapons Mann
    I determined Lillie from Sun/Moon is everyone's waifu.
    TMan87
    TMan87
    An obsession with CCS can't be unhealthy by definition, so you're fine.
    Also, yeah, Lillie is universal waifu, transcending time and space to reach every universe at once.
    I feel like you're underrating Garchomp as a scarfer b/c its pretty consistent aside from landot/celest, there's not really any ground immunities that want to switch into chomp, not to mention that cleaning late game with outrage isnt nearly as impossible as you make it out to be b/c of stuff like gigavolt latios that can remove common answers.
    The Loog Noog
    The Loog Noog
    i generally agree with starmie being a good mon that needs to rise tho, i just didnt like a couple parts of your post
    Martin
    Martin
    It's fine; you have a right to disagree haha

I was prolly a bit harsh with the tone of my post, so my apologies, but honestly I've not really been particularly big on ScarfChomp for a while. I do still use it on some teams, but generally speaking it lacks the potency of its offensive sets and isn't generally *as* consistent as Keld. The issue with the argument of stuff like Gigavolt Latios is that you can argue the same for just about any viable scarfer in the game, and it just generally requires more support and more things removed in order to actually clean to the point that I often end up only using it when really forced into a corner.
    The Loog Noog
    The Loog Noog
    yeah i never use scarfchomp as my primary cleaner, i just find its rkilling prowess so potent that I end up using it more often than not
    gratz on the new(ish) badge!
    GlassVeins
    GlassVeins
    Yep, sure did! Do you like it?
    Life's good, taking a bunch of easy summer classes. how about for you?
    Martin
    Martin
    Life's stressful man; I broke into tears front of my form tutor earlier 'cause I'm really struggling to balance everything on top of expectations from both my family and my teachers. Life's a lot easier if I just withdraw into Discord and anime, but time I spend doing that is time I spend not doing the work I need to do in order to not fail. It's a vicious cycle.
    GlassVeins
    GlassVeins
    Sounds rough, man. Hey, I would recommend diving into your work as hard as possible for a while to catch up, then spend some time reading or in nature or hanging out with friends. that's just what works for me, though. hope things get better soon!
    did you do cb zygarde on matchmaking since i said cb zygarde for smeargle?
    Martin
    Martin
    yea; I saw it and thought "hey, that'd be a good week"
    zCheshrye
    zCheshrye
    cool
    Hey do you know how to upload gifs as profile pics? I've looked around and can't really find anything
    Martin
    Martin
    prolly, but it's prolly better to just upload it directly
    Martin
    Martin
    if u want me to attempt to size down a gif ever just PM me on discord and i'll see if i can get it small enough whilst still looking good if u want
    6ft Torbjorn
    Ah yeah thanks fam. I think I have an idea of what I would like to upload btw. Stay tuned
    That's some good anime taste right here.
    Are you excited for the Clear Card Arc animation ?
    Martin
    Martin
    Yeah; CCS was great. Ended perfectly regardless of whether you look at the series ending or the 2nd movie ending
    TMan87
    TMan87
    I still prefer the 2nd movie ending, since it was made as a natural conclusion for the series.
    Now onto Clear Card Arc... and high school !
    TMan87
    TMan87
    Happy you enjoyed though!
    when do you wanna pex? im gmt+10 but can do anything as long as its not wednes/thurs my time.
    This is your... 10th new avatar?
    What's it from this time?
    Martin
    Martin
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/13125/Shinsekai_yori

If you've not watched this yet stop everything ur doing and watch it ASAP 'cause it is extraordinarily good. It's my favorite show ever, and it has recieved a lot of critical acclaim both for it's source novel (the manga's utter trash tho) and for the anime adaptation.
    Martin
    Martin
    for reference, the source novel won a sci-fi award in 2008
    6ft Torbjorn
    :eyes:
    js you have p good avatar taste
    is that one from anime?
    Martin
    Martin
    Martin
    Martin
    i rlly like the songwriter and it just happens that the people she gets in to do her MVs often do a really good job
    Martin
    Martin
    if u ever want me to make a gif hmu btw; I enjoy doing them and wish more people would hahaha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…