Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, your cleffa with friend guard is ready, just deposit some thrash on gts asking for female lvl 1 cleffa and I'll send it asap.
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    Sent, enjoy!
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    actually, let me know if ability is ok, it probably is but I'm kind of a person who always checks things twice and this time I did only once
    Zephyrman
    Yep it's perfect, thanks mate!
    hey if you still need ha poliwag, i have a shitton of perfect ones just lying around, lmk if you would be interested in a trade
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    I've been having problems getting my 3ds connection, but finally figured it out and I was able to bank them. If you're still interested lmk
    Zephyrman
    Cool, I'm online now if you're around?
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    sorry i wasnt able to make that, what times specifically are you available? kinda busy this weekend so my activity will be sporadic, i'll do my best to meet you when youre available
    hey are you still around? sorry this trade is taking so long to complete
    Zephyrman
    No prob I think we're just on different time zones. I put the Mudbray on the GTS, are you able to trade on that? If not I'm online now, or over the weekend I'll be staying up later so can be online at around the time you posted your last message!
    can you clone a max iv relaxed swampert 4 me i need it for a trade you can keep a copy 4 urself
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…