Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• grats on the badges!!! well deserved, always had faith in u since the day u joined smogon and we became friends. glad to see u realise ur true potential.....
    Hi, classic play offs
    Would either friday sometime between 8pm and 11pm/12am gmt+2 or saturday from 3pm until 10pm gmt+2 work for you?
    Sunday isnt really an option as ill be working on that day
    giara
    giara
    i may not work on sunday but i wont know for sure until friday night or even saturday, if ure available ill let you know if i can play.
    otherwise we'll have to play around 5pm your time during weekdays (maybe a few games each day depending on how long they take though)
    zf
    sunday june 25th i won't be available until after 6 pm my time at the earliest. i won't be available tuesday until later evening my time (7-8 pm would be my guess) or saturday at all (irl stuff). i'm 100% available on monday june 26th after 5 pm my time so hopefully we can get some games done then. weds-fri next week i should be available starting around 5 pm, but those times are subject to change (i'll most likely be available though). let me know if you can play any of those times / days
    giara
    giara
    then well play as many games as we can monday starting 5pm your time then the rest wednesday 5pm your time if you can make it and its needed
    hi, when do you want to play for no geo tour ? im available from now to thursday included, and then on sunday. I'm gmt +2 so that would be better for me to play in my afternoon/evening
    zf
    i can play thursday around 11 pm your time
    KyogreF4N
    KyogreF4N
    that works for me
    wanna play ubers pentathlon in like 6 hours?
    p2
    ill be around then just pm on ps or discord
    zf
    FUCK i knew i was supposed to do something but didnt know what
    p2
    im still on
    Week 1 PSPL, GMT +1, would rather play end of the week (Fri-Sun) if that's possible
    Bro I'm here , at the right time.
    My smogtours server never works , idk why so could we play on the main??
    Part 3 is comming. When do you want to?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Thursday 5pm could work for me. If not let us ask for an extension
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Nvm it doesnt work. Its a friends birthday and i wont be home. And i cant play saturday bc im moving to another town
    zf
    ok, i'll ask for an extension
    hey i actually didn't go to class today so if you wanna play earlier i'm down.
    don't think you saw the message i dropped for you on smogtours xd when do you wanna play for adv cup? i'm gmt-3 and should be available on weekdays after 12pm my time until 5pm and after 11pm until like 3am. i'm also free on the weekend on whatever time suits you.
    zf
    i'm gmt -5 and available weekdays after 5 pm my time and all day weekends. thursday around 9 pm my time sounds good to me if you can make it then
    elodin
    elodin
    i might be a little late from school but that time should work. if i'm late and you have to leave we can play on the weekend too so no worries.
    zf
    ok
    Hey.When fite for circle finals ? I'm gmt +2
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and available weekdays after 5 pm my time and all day weekends. weekend is best for me
    Kory2600
    Kory2600
    Why not saturday 27th 3pm your time ? That's the best for me.
    zf
    ok
    Hey, when do you want to play for ADV Cup? I'd prefer as early in the week as possible, but I'll be available on Saturday as well.
    zf
    i'm gmt -4. i should be free after 5 pm my time wednesday / thursday if either of those work for you. if not, both saturday and sunday are good for me too
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Tomorrow works best for me. I'll see you around 5 then.
    zf
    ok, sounds good
    hey, when for upl? gmt +2 here
    zf
    ok, works for me. see you then
    zf
    let me know when you're on. i'll be smogtours as zf
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    sorry i have a problem, whats your availability on sunday? i could be on after 3 pm until night
    Hey when play for roapl, I'm GMT +5:30 and available later evenings
    zf
    sorry for not responding earlier. i had a busy week and forgot after i saw the original message. if you can't play now, i should be available for the next 5 hours until deadline. i know that doesn't fit with your available times, but if you're here, let me know
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    oh hey, if you're still on (according to my clock its 4 and a half hours after you sent the message), I'd be down to play, see you on smogtours
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    on as DC2 annisokay btw
    GMT - 7 when play for circle jerk ?
    Meru
    Meru
    available saturday and sunday evening at this point so just lmk
    zf
    i should be able to play tonight if you're around. i'm gmt -4 so it should be doable between 7-10 your time, just lmk when you're on
    when can you play for roapl? Im gmt -6 until thursday but then im going to Japan. Mornings / late night works until then.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    zf
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    adv cup, im gmt+3 lmk when u want to play (preferably starting thursday+)
    zf
    i'm gmt -4. this week is pretty busy for me because i have finals. how's sometime on the weekend sound, like saturday around tour time?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    should work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…