Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we have to play for powc. when are you available to play today?
    majaspic22
    i'd prefer to play tomorrow if possible since i have already matches scheduled todayif possible
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    it wouldn't take very long and im available now, but if you really prefer tomorrow, sure
    when do you wanna play for lc ssnl? im gmt-7 and am avaliable from 4-9 pm during the week and whenev on weekdays, but just gimme a time
    majaspic22
    i meant can you play in the next 2 hours if possible?
    majaspic22
    i'm sorry i completely forgot to schedule for a time during the week, and forgot you were gmt-7
    Ajna
    Ajna
    yea i can play now
    lcpl, sunday works best for me and im in -5, could play at like 6 am my time noon yours?
    majaspic22
    i'm gmt+2, sunday works great for me
    kaori
    kaori
    cool, see you then
    salut majaspic22 ! on doit se battre pour le tour lc ou on ban un poké (j'ai choisis shellder) tu serais dispo vers quand ?
    majaspic22
    ça te va ce week end ?
    JeromeSeiko
    JeromeSeiko
    Ouais on se feras ce week end c'est bon pour moi ;)
    we play for lcssnl . When play? gmt-5
    PD
    PD
    Hey I literally actually just got back home. I'm sorry about that, my grandparents just came into town unexpectedly and I went to dinner with them, but I am free to play from now onward.
    PD
    PD
    I'm going to the movies tomorrow. Can you play today late my time
    majaspic22
    today i'll bbe able to play from now to 10.30 pm, except from midday to 3.30 pm gmt+2, but you need to prevent me
    when would you like to play for dpp knock down tour? im gmt+1 and sunday works best with me
    majaspic22
    i'm ok with sunday evening if possible
    We're paired for LC Trigger Warning Tour. I'm GMT -5 (EST) and best time is probably Thursday or Friday mornings around 10 my time. Let me know what works for you.
    hi majaspic, wen do you wanna play for seasonal? i'm gmt+1 available weds evening, friday evening, sunday evening
    When you wanna play for be cup bro?
    FNH
    FNH
    frenchie right im guessing, you are 6 hours ahead of me so i feel you there. plan on my being there then if something comes up or i can play a morning ill leave you a message
    majaspic22
    i don't get it, we need to schedule so do you have any decent availabilities ?
    FNH
    FNH
    sunday ill be on
    Paired for LC seasonal r2, im usually in the Tournaments room 95% of the day so if you see me just pm me and I should be ready, GMT+0, only busy Friday
    Alore
    Alore
    you around at all? i've been on all day, can play tomorrow too
    majaspic22
    i needed to build yesterday, i'll chall you today
    majaspic22
    i haven't seen you yet on, trying to catch you during the rest of the day
    when do you want to play for OST r4? I'm EST.
    majaspic22
    i'm gmt+1 and i'd like to play the week end if possible
    Iloveleague
    Iloveleague
    Weekends are inconvenient. If you can play in a few hours that would be great. If not around this time on other days may work
    Iloveleague
    Iloveleague
    today or tomorrow?
    hey boss we play again for swiss but this time it's a bo3

when would you like to play? idr the deadline off the top of my head but i can probably play this weekend sometime if you're interested
    Hey when do you want to play for ost. I am gmt -6 and I can play anytime next week and the upcoming weekend.
    majaspic22
    i'm gmt +1 and i can play the whole week end
    hey i beat the quasar so we play for lc swiss, im eastern us time (gmt -5 i believe, 2:23 here when im posting this), when works best for you? most convenient time for me is tuesday or later at any time after about 3 my time, although wednesday i'm available earlier if needed.
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    alright i can make tomorrow work, what time is best for you? i'm probably most available from about noon to 1 my time (6-7 your time), but i can make time at another time if you need
    majaspic22
    i can play now if you want 6-7 pm my time suits me tomorrow
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    6-7 your time tomorrow it is :)
    Hey, we're opps once again, this time for the OST. I'm available to play almost everyday, especially in the evenings.
    We have the same GMT I guess, so just tell me a day and a time. :]
    We need to play for Metronome cup, I'm GMT 0 and can play all of next week apart from Saturday
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    Yeah, I can do that
    majaspic22
    i was on around the time but forgot to check if you were, it seems we missed each other... i'm still a lot available sunday
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    Yeah, I'll be on all day Sunday, what name did you use?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…