SOMALIA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for romancing the stone GMT-3, what times are good for you?
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    today or tomorrow, evening gmt+1
    Bengsu
    Bengsu
    take the win, i can't make those times
    TSUBASA KUNN
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Have you heard from any of the Teamuber folk lol lately, i dont know if you remember, but when teamuber faced pwba in a clanwar you guys trashed us but guess who got the ONLY win for pwba HAAAAA?!
    Dave
    Dave
    Lmao, I keep up with a good bit! Most of the ones from the xat use a discord!
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Oh crap loll thats neat!
    when do you wanna play ru open , i am gmt-5
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Monday/tuesday evening gmt+1?
    ZDen
    ZDen
    uhmm those days i can play after 9pm your time
    ZDen
    ZDen
    i will travel thusday 27, so we have to play one of these days, tell me when
    shade said u can have his spot! sorry only put him in bc when i hl'd, those dudes said they'd play. also teddeh posted? idr this. i hl'd him bare times and nothing
    yo, when do you want to play for rby mewbers tour? I'm utc -4, and available most nights.
    urban
    urban
    I work until 6 my time, but I can play as soon as I get home if that works for you
    urban
    urban
    It would be like 10:15 or so your time
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    dope thanks for accommodating
    idr what we were talkin about but apparently i hit a 100 MB data cap. fk that noise. this one only gives me an hour of nets, but i think it's more than enough..
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    lol i thought so that the internet finished boss, i think about adv sets, me being weak to
    Andy Snype
    i wonder if there is a dd wish mence set that people would try.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    lol wish mence is a menace bro safe journey!
    god among us lc, Im gmt +5.5 very flexible w/ timings this week so when can u play?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Have you news about that? There are some subs who are waiting, so I ask you to schedule your match. Thanks
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    no, I got no response
    replying to your pm cause i was afk. but yea of course man lets cord some dpp sometime :]
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    OMG thanks alot broooo ;)
    hey we need to play for snorlax cup

im est wbu
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Im gmt+1 bro, does Friday afternoon for you work? like 4-5 pm est
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    nah sorry this weekend doesnt work for me

theres a like 5% chance i work from home friday and could do earlier otherwise it would have to be est weeknight or next week
    bw cup r4. id prefer any time today in the next 5 hours or 3-5pm tmw or a specific time weekend gmt-4
    Star
    Star
    hey man ive been on for a couple hours havent caught u
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    I'm fucktard, I came home at about 3pm EST and slept till now when im posting man, I guess the fatigue built up during the past few months caught onto me lol, realy sorry dude, don't bother to go out of your way to wait for me but if i catch you today then lets play, I'll be on from about 4pm EST till about 7pm EST
    Star
    Star
    can't guarantee I'll be there but I think I should be able to catch u on in tht timeframe
    Through the seven desserts, across the grand line, through the toughest challenges imaginable, I proudly admit. I'm your BIGGEST FAN
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    lmfao tis an honour STONE sama
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…