PD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can u play for caplc tour? I can all this week and next week.(most likely on Embirch alt)
    Ubers, can u play weekend on the evening of gmt +3?
    PD
    PD
    I'd rather play Friday due to an excess in SAT studying and working on a proj this week. Earliest I'll be there is 11:00 pm your time
    PD
    PD
    Gmt-5
    "To what extent do our emotions blind our judgement when making crucial decisions?"
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    Pretty extensively, I'd argue. But how are we to know what is emotion and what is truth in the heat and pressure of battle? Are our emotions guided by our instincts, or by the suppression of our instincts? Why does a dog jump into danger to protect the life his owner, even if it means the suppression of his own sense of self-preservation? Is it emotion that drives the dog to die, or a sense of twisted primal instinct to defend what he believes to be his genetic companions? And who can say that in the heat of the moment that we are nothing more than the dogs of war let loose to battle, to protect, and to destroy? Maybe the question isn't "To what extent do our emotions blind our judgement". Maybe the question is "Are they not be one and the same? And if they are, should they be?" I think that question is one that only you can answer.
    PD
    PD
    same
    Hi, we're matched up for the CAP Seasonals, when's good for you to play? I'm GMT+1 and should be free almost any time over the next few days :D
    PD
    PD
    Or maybe not, I'm free Friday all day
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Yeah, I think tomorrow would be best for me too... Sometime in the afternoon maybe. I guess that's 10am-12pm for you - how does that sound?
    PD
    PD
    Hey its 10am-12pm , can you play?
    When do you wanna play for the ubers thing? Im gmt -3
    PD
    PD
    apparently we shouldn't play yet, because the brackets might change significantly.. but I can play today if you want . I'm gmt-5
    PD
    PD
    Also, what's your main account?
    I am Silver_Lucario42. My timezone is GMT -8 and I'm available at 11:45 AM and 3:00 PM. If you don't schedule a time to play for the BH Open, I will hax you with my 6 Golisopod team.
    PD
    PD
    when do you want to play dude?
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    can you play now? if not then let me know when you can play because I'm going to be available for the rest of the afternoon.
    PD
    PD
    Dude I was looking for you all day. What's your account name
    PD was last seen: Viewing thread Other Metagames Team Dump
    You are sooooooo lazy
    Hi, we are paired for LC seasonal, can you play on friday?
    PD
    PD
    Yes, I should be able to play Friday, but no promises bro. I'm gmt-5/6 and I will most likely only be able to get on after 5:00-6:00 pm my time.
    Altariel von Sweep
    Altariel von Sweep
    Great, thanks!
    PD
    PD
    I am online right now On the alt schoolboyemery
    Hello, Old Times tour. Im GMT -3
    PD
    PD
    Gmt -6 when get this done
    Highways
    Highways
    Well, I'm free pretty much the entire week from 1 PM to 3 PM GMT -3.
    hey, paired in lc swiss. gmt -3. i can play after tuesday, but i'm free everyday after that.
    stahl
    stahl
    stahhl lol, anyways i can't play today, saturday. maybe sunday will work, i'm sorry :/
    PD
    PD
    Me either, can you get on tonight though. I'm gone tomorrow too
    stahl
    stahl
    okey, i'll try to find you another day :/.
    Hi, we are paired for LC Swiss. I'm GMT +1 and I prefer to play evening my time from next Tuesday. Let me know
    PD
    PD
    I am gmt-5/6 and I actually prefer playing during this three day weekend of mine as there is no upcoming work or school. Tonight, tomorrow, or even Monday might suffice, but most certainly not Tuesday. Sorry bud, but weekend is all I can be flexible with
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Well, do you want to play today? I could play in an hour, as far as 9.00 pm my time.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Otherwise, we could play tomorrow around 9.00 pm my time
    ag open, i'm gmt-5, when do you want to play?
    PD
    PD
    I'm gmt-6 or CST , I'm available everyday after school which is 5:00Pm+
    when fite gmt +6
    OH NOOOOO
    PD
    PD
    play me now? im gmt -6
    feen
    feen
    k wait a bit
    PD
    PD
    Hey sorry for being afk, you back?
    you know you can ask a mod to delete the formerly purpledoosh
    PD
    PD
    and why would I want to do that? Gotta know your roots.
    PD
    PD
    even if the name was known for infamously being toxic and despicable.
    sam-testings
    sam-testings
    fair enough, just wanted to make sure you knew lol
    DPP OU
    PD vs Sas0
    We have to play for it. im gmt +1
    PD
    PD
    im gmt - 5 lets play weekend
    Paired for ubers seasonal. I am gmt -5 and classes are starting up again so my availability is rather erratic at this point. Give me some time frames and I will let you know if I can make them. I likely will not be able to play on the weekend, either.
    PD
    PD
    Lets play today. I am around the same timezone and I feel like we can knock this out easily.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…