Smogon Forums

SOMALIA
SOMALIA
Same bro, life has taken us PWBA bros hostage eh, you in uni atm? Cant believe we met 10 years ago lmfao thats insane
King
King
it is insane isnt it haha.. yeah, i'm at uni now. how're you? studying? 10 years ago... nostalgia take me home. i still listen to propane nightmares hahahah
SOMALIA
SOMALIA
loooool, im doing well bro just working as a physics college teacher, I finished my masters bro and am doing some training at a petroleum company in hopes to get hired by 2018 :) Yeah II defo miss the old days man, life was so cool in the mid 2000s, you planning to play some tournies on smogon or you out for good?
King
King
i came back to the scene, gonna see if i cant pick it up again. you're a college professor of physics? interesting, maybe we should talk sometime. im doing mathematics and business but i wanted engineering, oh well we'll see. where do you teach?
SOMALIA
SOMALIA
Oh nah, college in the UK is pretty much like grade 11 and 12 in high school in the USA, I teach at Swanlea 6th Form in London lol No way could I teach university level physics haha. Yeah Engineering is pretty cool but to be honest jobs are declining dude unless you wanna do civil or something along those lines