Smogon Forums

nerd of now
Hi, my timezone is EST (GMT -5). Unfortunately, it looks like the timing might be a bit difficult. I'm only available weekdays from 3:00-9:00 pm my time (12:00-6:00 pm your time), and I might be going to St. Louis Regionals this weekend. If you're able to and you're up for it, we can try shooting for 7:30 pm or earlier your time on the weekend, it'll probably depend on how long the Swiss rounds take.
Kiyo
Kiyo
I could do sometime tomorrow evening, I forgot I had the day off from my second job. I get home around 2:45-3 so if anytime after that sounds good I'd be down to play
Kiyo
Kiyo
I lied I'm covering for a coworker this evening, but I'll still be available from 3-6 pst
nerd of now
Apologies for the late response, I should be fine for that range of time
Kiyo
Kiyo
hey sorry if I missed you already, I had to play matches for an ou tour today too and I'm about to leave for work a little early to get dinner and run some errands.

I know we're kinda fucked for scheduling this week so I'm sorry if I blew our best chance to play.

I don't really wanna put you in a position where you have to play right after a long day of swiss saturday night, but if you're up to it after competing I'd be down. I'm not sure if you have to travel to get to st.louis but I can clear 3:00-4:30 my time on friday afternoon if you're available. depending on your travel time i'd be available sunday morning from 7am to 10:30 ish am.

hopefully we can figure something out but worst case scenario I'm free next monday 3:00-11:00 if we need the extension.
nerd of now
Actually, it turns out I won't be able to attend St. Louis Regionals anymore, I no longer have a driver, so the weekend is clear. Also my bad yesterday, I misread it as this evening, not yesterday evening
Kiyo
Kiyo
damn that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. I have to confirm my schedule with work, but I think I should be available on both saturday and sunday from around 7am to 10:30am for sure if not a little later than that
nerd of now
Sounds good, I would like to try to shoot for Saturday