Brancus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• farm league, when u tryna play?im gmt -5
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I am GMT + 2 and can play friday almost the entire day or saturday during the day
    Balto
    Balto
    ok, ill hit you up sat when im off work
    Really sorry but I just found out that I'm gonna be busy at 4pm tomorrow. Do you think we could battle at 11am my time/5pm your time?
    Gummy
    Gummy
    I got an extension and I'm free all day tomorrow as well if you want to play then. Again, really sorry about this D:
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I can battle now too?
    Gummy
    Gummy
    I'll be online probably til 1 so you can find me on main until then :o
    Hey, we're paired for just like old times tour. I'm GMT +11 and can play this Saturday from 12pm-10pm and Sunday from 12pm-10pm. Lmk what works best for you.
    Brancus
    Brancus
    12 pm either day works fine, saturday ok?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    sat is good, ill be on stours
    Yo when play for highlander? GMT-4 (DST), is thursday good for you? Anytime after 5 pm my time
    Brancus
    Brancus
    That's good, I'll definitely be on around 7 pm your time, possibly sooner, I'll comment here when I'm available
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    ok sounds good
    we're paired for liars rule tour I can play all day tomorrow and both days next weekend, im gmt -4
    Brancus
    Brancus
    tomorrow somewhere between 16 pm and 19 pm your time(sorry I can't be more specific) I'll get home, I'll post here when I get home and after that I can battle for the next few hours
    Brancus
    Brancus
    Ok, I'm home, tell me when you're available, I'll also be on showdown as Brancus so you can pm me there too
    hello
    paired for Just Like Old Times
    gmt+1
    cant play on weekend
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I'm also gmt+1, I can play wednesday evening(not sure from what time yet), thursday night or friday night, both starting from 23 pm
    fourmi
    fourmi
    ok cool i'm also fine nights
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I can play now, I am on showdown as Brancus
    Hi, when would you like to play for Type Restriction? I'm GMT +13, available all day today, tomorrow and possibly bits of the weekend.
    Googly
    Googly
    Haha yeah scheduling matches with my timezone requires some high level maths D:

Yup! That should work perfectly. I'll see you then [:
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I am on showdown with the same nickname, challenge me whenever you are ready ^^
    Googly
    Googly
    Aight cool, I'll be there shortly
    Were set for monotype open, can u do Tuesday between 8-3 EST?
    OM
    OM
    the first one, sorry I didn't make it clear. That time frame works for me
    Brancus
    Brancus
    no, it was pretty clear, I was just making sure so there were no misunderstandings :p
    it'll be a little after 10.30 am EST(like at least half an hour later), I'll post as soon as I'm home and available to battle
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I am ready, I'm on showdown as Brancus
    GMT +0, I can't play til at least Tuesday, I will be in the Tournaments room 99% of the time so if you just see me PM me and i'll be ready
    We're matched up for the Sketchmons open, I'm GMT -7 and can play tomorrow from 10 AM to 10 PM, during the week I'm usually free from 5 PM to 10 PM though I do have some availability during the day. Let me know when you want to play or what times work for you.
    Brancus
    Brancus
    does thursday 5 PM your time works?(which is 1 AM my time)
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Yeah that works.
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I am on showdown as Brancus, challenge/pm me as soon as you are ready ;)
    We play for type restrictions tour Im ctrl us and can play anytime tmmrw or anytime after 6pm ctrl us
    Brancus
    Brancus
    tuesday 6pm your time?(which is 1am my time)
    I'll be on so just reply to this whenever you are ready
    Hammy
    Hammy
    Bet
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I am on showdown with the same name
    hi monothreat tour gmt-5 when u wanta go
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I am gmt+1 and can play today the entire day, otherwise monday evening
    TheAce22
    how about a couple hours?
    Brancus
    Brancus
    that's good, post here when you're available
    We play in metro cup when is a good time? I'm gmt-6.
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I can play today or monday evening, I already made plans for sunday evening
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sometime today may be the best.
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I'm on as Brancus on showdown, send me a message on showdown when you're ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…