GenOne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jw what's ur avi from it looks familiar
    GenOne
    GenOne
    There's a high-profile Deviantart user that makes concept art for movies and games, I just stumbled across his page and thought his art was rad and I ripped one of his works as my avi. I'd be lying if I said I knew his works outside of the fact I ripped one of them, but his feed's worth checking out if you're into that kind of thing: http://tohad.deviantart.com/
    nice doubles ou art btw for the roles thread
    GenOne
    GenOne
    There's also an entire section of the forum dedicated to art. I might apply to become an approved artist. There's even a badge in it for you if you produce enough content
    GenOne
    GenOne
    *of smogon forumns, obv not dou specifically
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    yeah i know there is. I just never wanted to do that part :P
    i really like that you put the items next to your pokemon in the teambuilding comp, it is really visually appealing
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it - I think it helps people better understand at a glance what sets each mon is running.
    Hi I just came to say you can take the win for our dubs seasonal match. Some stuff came up and I have to board a plane asap to a nearby state. Because of my current state of affairs I'm not sure I'll be able to play on our scheduled time. I should be back by Sunday night (29th) and will be available on the 30th though.
    Crab-kun
    Crab-kun
    on PS! Doubles Chat if you're still around.
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Hey Crab-Kun, this isn't enough notice unfortunately :( I have other plans tonight and gtg pretty quick. We scheduled for Saturday, and you cancelled and offered me the win. I was willing to reschedule for today, but i never heard back until tonight and now I've got other plans
    Crab-kun
    Crab-kun
    alright I'm going to sleep, I can't keep my eyes up any longer.
    so hi there i im able to play from 10:30 pm your time on sunday till about 10 am on both saturday and sunday, or if you find any time mon-fri i can do 8 am - 2 pm
    GenOne
    GenOne
    (I literally work 8 am - 4 pm mon-fri, sorry)
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Hi. Can you just confirm if 10:30 my time works so we have a confirmed time in place? Thanks
    Fran
    Fran
    oh today km staying home so if you have time for next 12 hours feel free to let me know, honestly id prefer to play today rather than weekend if thats not a problem
    It's a nice TR-Sun Team. and I always liked it since you've made it. I'd say haze is irrelevant to most matchups and would be better off with protect. In addition, I think that Cresselia would be better over Jirachi too; it's another EQ immune, Heat Wave surviver !!!, Amoonguss counter (not just check), etc.
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Cresselia could work, esp with sun-boosted moonlights. I'll make a second version of the team and test it out. Haze is pretty niche for sure, but I didn't find myself using protect much so I figured why not.
    hey did you get this g3 team from somewhere? It's like identical to my week 3 dpl team lol
    GenOne
    GenOne
    It was essentially your team from the frameworks page.
    GenOne
    GenOne
    I screwed up the talonflame set though. It wasn't ev'd properly for overheat.
    Checkmater
    Checkmater
    ooohh I was trying to figure out if I had posted that team anywhere and I didn't remember that I put it in the frameworks thread lol
    dlt playoffs gmt-7? I see you on ps a lot so this should be easy
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Yeah I'm sure we'll both be on PS at some point. If that's the case we can probably just BO3 then. Failing that, does 6 pm (pacific time) on Thursday work?
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    probably. I have an unpredictable schedule so something may come up but like i'm free for most of the day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…