Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bw ru cup, same timezone available afternoons/nights currently on vacation so playing on sunday would be most ideal but i can be flexible if you give specific times beforehand (busy but have computer/internet access), you can find me on discord as Will#6786
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    still good for today?
    Kingofcrimea
    hey, I'm really sorry man, because of unforeseen circumstances I actually cant play today. I am just going to take the forfeit. Again sorry and good luck in the next round :)
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    we could ask for an extension you know
    Hi, gmt+11, we have to play for ru seasonal, can you do friday / saturday? and if so, what time
    etern
    etern
    is 9pm saturday (gmt-5) alright with you? That would be 1pm sunday for me
    etern
    etern
    I'm also free right now if you want to get it over with, fine either way
    Kingofcrimea
    Sorry I was busy when you said now would work but yeah 9pm my time Saturday works great! See you then!
    RU team tour, when do you wanna play? I‘m gmt+1
    Kingofcrimea
    so are we planning on doing this later in the week then?
    mj
    mj
    yeah sorry that I didnt respond, couldnt really plan for this weekend because a lot of spontanious stuff comes up. But Im pretty flexible during the week so it shouldnt be a problem to schedule a time
    Kingofcrimea
    No problem! and that works for me, ill try to find you are my class schedule
    Hey, RU Ssnl. Gmt +2. Wanna play tonight around 10pm my time?
    Kingofcrimea
    Hi! I might be busy around then but shouldn't too much later than that if that works for you. I can let you know when I am on and if it doesn't work out we can find a different time.
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    Alright mate :)
    Hey there rlt semis when?? Im available on friday saturday n sunday in evenings my time (gmt+5.5)
    Kingofcrimea
    yeah that will work for me
    Kingofcrimea
    Im on and good to go whenever you are
    Kingofcrimea
    Yo, so Ill be on sporadically throughout the day so if you catch me on lets do it, if not, Ill try to be on 7 pm your time tomorrow although I cant make any promises
    Hi, we're paired up for All Gen Randbats, when do you want to play? I'm GMT+1 (BST).
    Kingofcrimea
    yeah sorry man, I kinda got home from class and passed out. I will be free during the week next week around my classes, so I am sure we can find a time. Sorry again
    Lutra
    Lutra
    deadline is end of wednesday, so we got 3 days now
    Kingofcrimea
    Ok well I can go for the next 4 hours today but after that I have class, I could also do around 3 pm your time tomorrow until about 6 if that works better
    Ru swiss tour, when u want to play?
    Kingofcrimea
    I can try to accommodate and play either early or late for me but Saturday won't work, I am traveling, sorry completely forgot about plans I have
    Punny
    Punny
    umh i can try thursday then
    Kingofcrimea
    are you available now? I dont have class now until 2 and had a meeting postponed so if you are on between then and now I could play
    when for team tour? gmt+2 available all days bar tuesday and thursday from 3 to 8pm
    Kingofcrimea
    Outside of class (gmt -4) i should be good any day, so whenever is best for you I cam accommodate
    Hi, we're paired for the UU Open. I'm usually free weeknights and weekends, U.S. pacific timezone. Hbu?
    Kingofcrimea
    Yeah you're right, my bad, I am bad with timezones. Regardless that still works for me.
    EV
    Just got in. Making a snack and hopping on PS. Same username.
    Kingofcrimea
    yo, are you coming back?
    Hi, I am GMT -5 and I should be good pretty much whenever over the next couple of days
    Hyssou
    Hyssou
    OK pm me when you want to play , I am available every day after 5 pm with my gmt
    Hello I am your opponent for Smogon Tournament I am gmt +1 when you are available to play ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…