Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nice alumni badges!
    Rowan
    makes me look cooler
    Rowan
    like, 'dude i'm so over smogon, i just come back every now and then for the bants'
    apt-get
    apt-get
    yea alum CC is top tier especially
    though it lost in value recently, used to be one of the rarer alumni badges
    We play again for swiss lmao same times work for me
    vooper
    vooper
    srry didnt see this and didnt expect you to drop a can we play today is it possible to find another time?
    Rowan
    I can do Tuesday or Friday tbh
    vooper
    vooper
    posting to confirm we agreed to Friday about 55 minutes b4 this post
    when fight sun and moon lc tour?
    Rowan
    Timezone and availability would be nice. I'm GMT +0 and am available 8.30pm-midnight every day my time. If this is not convenient for you, I have a gap in the day from 3.30-4ish. Failing this, 9am-10.30am is doable but not preferable
    vooper
    vooper
    im GMT -5 and free after 3:30 my time almost everyday because of school feel free to pick a day and a time to get this done.
    can u tell hugo i need to talk to him
    Rowan
    He says he's not ready to talk to you right now and please will you just give him some time and space to think things over
    shade
    shade
    lol only just seen this
    shade
    shade
    fuck off yeah hugo
    snorunt is so cute! i wish mine was one like that, I have weepinbell which is horrible :(
    Rowan
    Snorunt is the most adorable mon
    Conni
    Conni
    i have drapion lol
    aipom where :thinking:
    Rowan
    I decided to let the Smogon RNG decide my avatar. It chose Snorunt, which is a super cute mon!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    every time I see a default avatar I think the user is banned lol

mine is Swablu tho
    We play for LCPL in Dppt. I'm gmt -8 so scheduling might be an issue. Do you want to play early tomorrow/later in the week?
    Rowan
    can you do sunday? probably best for me since it will be difficult to play after 5pm (gmt+1) on the weekdays, but still doable probably
    Fiend
    Fiend
    5pm your time is 8 my time. I don't mind being awake around 7-7:30 (4-4:30 your time) your time if that's good for you; i can't really know for sure if I'll be open sunday unfortunately.
    hi, when would you like to play for lcpl? im gmt+1 and available whenever
    Rowan
    yo i'm gonna be around all day on and off, catch me on littlecup or smogtours
    Rowan
    going out for a bit, be back round half 3 probs
    p2
    alright
    will you join the legendary teenage mutant ninja tirtougas squad???
    Rowan
    only if macle buys me and since arte signed up he probably won't
    Sken
    Sken
    hey fuck macle amirite
    1) come back
    2) is it just a little unfortunate kingler managed to push to the finals of gs yet couldnt manage a record above .500 in lcpl for the team
    Rowan
    1) maybe one day. it's the final term ever of uni so I have a lot of stuff on, and my schedule doesn't really have time for mons. When LCPL comes around I will sign up though, and depending on what I'm doing next year, I may become more active.
    2) that's because he's better now than he was, he improved all the way through slam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…