Ajna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, paired for nu open round 4, when can you play? I'm gmt+1 and generally quite busy during the day this week so would prefer evening times or pretty much any time sunday
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    2-4 is hitting the late side for me and I'm having to get up really early atm. I can definitely do those times Saturday and Sunday though
    Ajna
    Ajna
    tried to message you today but you were afk on an alt. does tomorrow at noon my time work?
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    I know you've called act which is fair cause I've been pretty inactive due to having a much more hectic last few days than expected but im able to play pretty much all day today if you're available?
    update the replay thread bro im too lazy to get on the website to do it
    Ajna
    Ajna
    ugh dude that's so much work
    Hey, I was assigned to you as my tutor, when are you available and where can I find you?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    hey im avail after 4 pm on weekdays and u can find me on ps and discord as Ajna#6701
    Ajna
    Ajna
    sorry i haven't been on the past couple days homie :/ i've been in bed with a 103 fever
    monday sounds excuisite to me
    Ajna
    Ajna
    im gmt -7 so u gotta pick a time between 3-10 my time mon
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    Im assuming u mean pm, if yes then FRIDAY 3 pm ur time would be perfect, i forgot that school starts tmrw again so that would be an inconvenient day for me to play, and im rather busy from tue to thursday
    Ajna
    Ajna
    ok yea friday 3 pm should work
    I'm GMT -1, what works for you?
    Hilomilo
    Hilomilo
    My bad. I can likely do this, if not I'll just let you know on either Showdown or Discord tmrw or on friday, we have really inconvenient timezones lol
    Ajna
    Ajna
    Yea haha all good man :]
    Hilomilo
    Hilomilo
    Alright, this'll be a bit confusing, but as of now I'm gmt -5 and will be awhile lol. Sorry! Anyways, 4 your time works.
    Hi, we play for the sm ru kickoff tour. When are you able to play? My timezone is GMT+2 and my name on PS is ok132.
    Wailord no longer being your avatar may or may not have left me in a state of shock.
    Ajna
    Ajna
    D:
    Tony
    Tony
    I'll get used to it bossman, no worries ^_^
    Ajna
    Ajna
    notifications stink, but im glad bossman. rupl soon i hope!!
    Hey! Sm ru kickoff tour, gmt+2. When do you want to play?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    unless you're on rn we're gonna have to wait till next weekend cuz im gmt -9 :/
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    I can play in 2-3 hours! You down with that?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    yea im down homie
    Am GMT+1, so really poor timezone difference. If you can fight during weekend, like saturday for example? I can be on like 10pm-2am my time, which would be 1pm-5pm your time. Can be on earlier than that too haha.
    Fille
    Fille
    yea sure, I'll make sure to be online. Note that's most likely the last time I can be online tho coz got work and school :x
    Ajna
    Ajna
    Igh sounds good
    Ajna
    Ajna
    yo you on?
    What's up boss?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    nothing much bossman, just pretending to do stuff in computer programming while sitting on smogon. you?
    Tony
    Tony
    Also wasting my time a bit on Smogon. :P Hope we'll be RUPL team mates this year. Boutta be lit. :D
    Ajna
    Ajna
    Aye I hope so too brotha :]
    hey dude lmk when u wanna play for playoffs, preferably 2017 cuz of ltpl and ssnl finals
    Ajna
    Ajna
    any day is fine cuz im on break but let me know in advance when you wanna play
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Ya ill let u know as soon as i can (btw i meant 2-0s in arena and ssnl so 2-2 unless im missing other ru tour games?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…