Kanburi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Usually, if you want to make effective use of your Lucky Egg, do it either during a community day or a raid day. Have tons of evolution fodder like Pidgey or the worms. When ready, pop the Lucky Egg and start evolving. If it’s a Raid Day, start going around raiding as quickly as possible, and evolve in between. If it’s a community day, it’ll be good to have a GO Plus to help you catch all the spawns
    Fwiw, don't be afraid to double post in the Go thread for visibility. I've done it before and it should be ok.
    Kanburi
    Kanburi
    Thanks, I was wondering about that but wanted to be on the safe side.
    I'll take any tips you have for getting settled in Toronto, as this will be my first time living outside Australia
    Kanburi
    Kanburi
    As for winter boots, snowfall can get heavy, but the city does a pretty decent job at shoveling it so it doesn't accumulate. You won't necessarily need long boots, but definitely get good waterproof ones and use those waterproof sprays on them because Toronto slush is gross.
    Kanburi
    Kanburi
    Like a lot of other places, a lot of stores have their own point/reward programs. Shoppers Drug Mart has its own, and there's an Air Miles program that a few stores have joined. It probably won't hurt to join a few of those programs even though you might not use them too often.
    Kanburi
    Kanburi
    RBC and TD are probably the two bigger/popular banks in Toronto. I can't really advise you on which specific one to go for, but those two are probably more convenient in terms of ATMs. That said, Canada is very much card-based and people will use debit cards for even the smallest transactions. Not that you're expected to follow suit, of course.
    that got sniped too
    Kanburi
    Kanburi
    ugh everything gets sniped. Deposited level 24 female Rockruff, message "I want to fill my Pokedex". Thanks!
    TyVip
    TyVip
    I think it went through. Rockruff in a great ball asking for a sandshrew. IGN is Jason right?
    Kanburi
    Kanburi
    Yep, thanks a lot!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…