LucarioOfLegends
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, just wondering when you would prefer to have our 6 CAP challenge battle for survivor. We have until Monday, and I should be available for a decent amount of time after tonight; I hope so at least. How does your schedule look for today through Monday?
    LucarioOfLegends
    LucarioOfLegends
    Well, it's not so lenient. I will not be available to battle from Thursday to Saturday (this for all scheduling). So I'm only available Sunday and Monday.
    Okamu
    Okamu
    Ok, that's fine. That works completely for me, since I have both those days completely free atm
    paired together for cap survivor. im EST what time works best for you ill available whenever sees as im off
    I'm seeing your reservation for VotW, and it's fine, but remember that I'm more likely to pick checks that are viable in the CAP Metagame. Goodra just isn't that viable imo. If you want to post it for a full Mollux counter, that's fine, but remember you have better options.
    LucarioOfLegends
    LucarioOfLegends
    I'll keep that in mind. I think I'll change my reservation to Reuniclus instead then, if possible
    I didn't want to post in thread for this one-liner but: "Pheramosa" is misspelled, and not only that, Reuniclus is a really bad check to Pheromosa and it shouldn't be mentioned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…