Sapphire.
Sapphire.
congrats!!!!!!! be proud of yourself ;D
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
:D wbu?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
it's been alright c: just tired and stuff from school. doing a lot of college applications and all. also you should pm me more :3
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
I knoow. I still have to decide on what I want to study in uni u.u. Luckily I only have to apply before May, but I'll still go to open days soon.
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
hope you find some passion :3 tbh i dont know what im gonna do either xD
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
but you guys go to college first right? iirc you dont have to know yet what you want to do?
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Also there's this thing here called an "Exams Holiday" which is after the final exams of high school (or our variant). I'm probably not going with my friends though as I don't like just going out and getting drunk, but I may do something else. I don't know tho and I don't know how much money I'm willing to spend if I do...
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
what do you mean by get drunk xD
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
also are you from denmark or netherlands? cant remember sowwie ;-;
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
netherlands :P

well they just want to go the mediterranean coast and do nothing but get drunk every night (ok maybe exaggerated but that's what they wanna do every night)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
wait like drunk in like alcohol and stuff? xD
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
yeah lmao
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
arent you guys a little underaged? :P like in america you have to be 18 to drink. what's the legal drinking age over there?
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
isn't America 21... but yeah 18 as well but no one (but me) actually waits, also in the country they're going to it's probably 16. But yeah I dont drink

(also its holiday so I have another reason to stay up .3.)
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Also some of 'em will be 18 by then so even if the age isn't 16 (or 14..) then one can buy for the rest of 'em
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
wow! where you've been?