Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we have to play nu back to the future tour, im gmt+2, when u want to play?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm -4 and work during the day so unless you can do reasonably late (like midnightish for you) we can do weekend
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    like tomorrow 0:00 gmt+2?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    what do you mean by tomorrow haha that's tough with midnights. I'm home now if you meant like nowish. Tomorrow could maybe also work.
    Answering you here cause with every post in the thread I have to answer more and more people there haha

You're right it's a tough situation for the TDs and I'm glad not having to deal with it, however, I think they were a little overhasty as they don't even know the hacker yet.
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    You're right with that and I'm not enough of an expert in law to really know if there's a legal difference between these two cases (especially not in US law). However, my main point is that they reward a criminal (which the police in your case didn't) and encourage people to hack on their own because they won't have to fear the consequences
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    Both of which are really bothering and don't really help smogons reputation and tournament scene
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    well, I'm sure they would punish the hacker if they knew who it was... and if they do but didn't, that's wrong I agree with you.
    Het bud when would you be around for the battle tent thing?
    I'm GMT+2 so 6 hrs ahead. I can do 17-20GMT mon through thursday or sat/sun from 9-14GMT
    Knuckstrike
    Knuckstrike
    that's alright, just pinged you again to make sure lol.
    Anyway I have a chess match on sunday from like 10gmt-12gmt so after that I guess? How about 13gmt?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Should work
    Knuckstrike
    Knuckstrike
    I'm on PS as FIREEEE, hmu
    Okay so failsohard has also disappeared, so it appears you get an auto-win. Which rental mons would you like to take? You have Aurorus, Pangoro, and Manaphy, and your opponent has Serperior, Rotom, and Hariyama.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'd like to swap out Pangoro and Aurorus for Serperior and Rotom.
    boxofkangaroos
    boxofkangaroos
    Sounds like a plan, thank you!
    boxofkangaroos
    boxofkangaroos
    Note that Rotom is regular Rotom, not any of the other forms
    Yo we are paired for sunset colosseum, gmt+2, i can try to play on my weekday's evenings, but it should be easier for me to play on Saturday/Sunday, i will definitely be online these days.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    ok. not sure when I'll be home yet but I'm going out to a soccer game now. Will definitely be home some time between your 6 and 10 pm and can play before st.
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Cool I will look for you at 6pm then (and remain online ofc)
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Im on under LT7X Cdumas btw (both stours and main)
    tdk kinda summed it up but my opinion is that baton pass shouldn't be restricted Or banned at all (meaning 6 bpers would be legal)

if it's considered a problem that needs addressing then I'd rather just see it banned outright, especially now we're at the stage where one pokemon passing boosts is considered "uncompetitive"
    Just letting you know that you kinda call yourself an idiot in your latest post in the Tiering Names thread.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I get the irony lol. Don't think it escapes me.
    Camden
    Camden
    aight cool
    we're playing for colosseum i'm gmt+2 what about playing from 8 pm to midnight sunday gmt+2 ? if you can't what are you availabilities + gmt ?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I can play at 8 pm gmt +2 on Sunday. But please don't be late I need to leave about an hour after that.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm getting on smogtours early and idling. ping me when you're on. might be afk.
    paired of lc open i start school tommrow sand not free til weekend after im -5 and should be free sunday? after 1pm and maybe later today if i wake up early enough(its 3am rn tho) hit me up with times u are available.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    hmm ok then when? do you want to play i start school tommrow so my weekdays are p limited and saturday my dad might be coming over so im p meh activity there and im free sunday after 1pm if u have any other times free just post and ill see if im free for it
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    well, I can play now lol if you want. Or on Sunday I can play so long as it really is at 1 PM your time like you said, not later. That's 2 PM my time and I am ok with that.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    oh are u still on sorry for sporadic on im trying to Ko as much HW as possible b4 school so kinda on/off
    Hey paired lc open im available thursday/friday/sunday 3-5pm gmt-6
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    HI sorry I'm just leaving work. Loooong day. Will be home in 20-30 mins if you're still around.
    DennisEG
    DennisEG
    ill try to be there, if not or you feel tired we can always play sunday afternoon
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    home, if you're around
    If you ran for president I'd vote for you.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    lol I'm a gay jewish atheist asshole. so my chances in politics are roughly nil. But I appreciate the thought haha.
    Hi, when do you want to play for UU Open. Im gmt 5:30 and am free at 9pm my time on weekdays but on weekends I am free in the mornings as well. I would prefer to play at 7 am my time on Sunday (10:30 pm ur time saturday) But my weekend schedule is more flexible so if thats not ok we can do something else
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    sure that time should work on saturday. you sure you want to play at 7 am your time lol?
    Just wasting time trying to prove who's right and if it all goes crashing into the sea, if it's just you and me, trying to find a light.
    dpp nu
    gmt+2
    free whenever, just suggest a time between noon&10pm
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm -4 and have a full time job. So unless we play tomorrow (Monday), when it's a federal holiday in the US and I'm off work, it will be very difficult.

How about some time between my 10-12 in the morning, which is 4-6 PM for you.
    Larry
    Larry
    5pm monday works
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    k great
    in my defense I had those teams before u made the rmt/showcase from PUPL
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    well, yes, but you also have access to much more reliable teams than those from the same time period lol
    MZ
    MZ
    I didn't save anything else D:
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    ah now that's your own damn fault haha
    "then another random infraction 6 months later, say in Cong, for saying Fate/Stay Night is terrible"
    rofl
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    don't forget to tip your waitress
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…