Smogon Forums

Ajna
Ajna
our bracket is absolutely disgusting, but because of our timezones i'd rather play on the weekend. can we do 11 am my time saturday or sunday? that'd be if 9 pm your time i think
Ajna
Ajna
that'd be 9 pm**
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
ill try to make it, ill let you know tomorrow if i cant
Ajna
Ajna
alright if not give me another time and i'll do my best
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
can we play sunday before stour? like 8 pm my time (saturday i have 5 uu major games and a lc bo3 + stour)
Ajna
Ajna
Sure
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
hey im back, let's play whenever u see this
Ajna
Ajna
got forced to go out lol. im not sure when im gonna be home :/
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
no worries, we can play when smogon tour is over
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
hey dude it's past midnight and i have work in the morning, considering i was 24 mins late and u had to go (both to irl things) surely there's no need to call act, let's try to play on my evenings (i can every day including deadline), if not surely we can get an extension
Ajna
Ajna
Yea I wasn't planning on calling activity but it's gonna get hard to get it done. I don't get home till around this time on weekdays. I could wake up at like 5:30 am one day my time to play tho
Ajna
Ajna
when do u wanna play?
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
im available everyday from like 6:30 pm to my midnight (i wont be online all the time ofc so ull have to tell me a time range)
Ajna
Ajna
I'm available most days 3:30-midnight my time which is 1-10 am your time. I can also wake up in the middle of the night if you can find some time
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
this is tough cuz i wake up and immediately go to work, i will try to wake up early one day and see if i can find u online, my online time is your morning though so please dont wake up in the middle of the night for this. so it's either your 9 am + or before my 8 am, that's really annoying lol, so if neither of us can do this we'll have to request 2 days extension and try fri/sat or even sunday
Ajna
Ajna
i can't play anytime after 5:30 am my time bc i get up for school at 6:15 :/
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
tonight at 9 pm my time?