BLINGAS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, nu open. i'm gmt+2 and can play between 1pm-1am weekdays but prefer the weekends where i'm a bit more flexible. when do you prefer?
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS. i'll leave my smogtours open every now and then if im ready to play.
    Mylo Xyloto
    Mylo Xyloto
    i tried to contact you on smogtours, you were probs afk.
    i am free the entire day so hit me up
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    feel free to take act win at this point, i dont think i'll be able to play. sorry about the complications
    Sorry for the delay. I will be your opponent for Round 4 of OST. I'm in GMT +8 (Shit timezone I know). I will have a part time job over ending on monday that will leave me available from my 7 pm to 1am up to my monday night. After that, I will be available to play the whole day for the remainder of the duration of this round.
    Altina
    Altina
    My 10 + is around 7 hours from now. That good with you?
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    nah maybe you should be more specific next time because right now is the time i expected to play "afternoon your time". I can't play in 7 hours
    Altina
    Altina
    Can you play now?
    we have 2 more days for the vgc 17 tournament, when do you want to play?
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    just take the win for this round! sorry i couldn't play
    Clemens
    Clemens
    ok thank you
    so when do you have time for vgc17?
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    anytime over the weekend
    Clemens
    Clemens
    ok i can play today as well. just tell me when you have time..
    hey when do you wanna spl, my availability is a bit weird but like optimal time is probably going to be thursday night (11pm or later est), otherwise should have any time post 7 pm sunday night est. the thursday is preferred though
    who is that girl from under your posts !!
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    same person from my avatar
    eunji park, ex-9muses member
    when play for vgc tour, timezone is est
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    hmmm ok, I can probably play later today, vm me when you come on and i'll hop on smogtours
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    im busy tomorrow but i can play anytime affterr that.
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    ok we can try for monday/tuesday then, what time works for you on those days?
    ltpl, I prefer weekend, i'm GMT-5
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Yo can I get your availability sometime soon? I'm not interested in doing last second scheduling and then being unable to play or something.
    hi we fight for dou ssnl. I'm est/gmt -4 and free after 5 pm weekdays and flexible on weekends
    hi when do you want to play for doubles, im gmt +2 able to play at 7-8 am or after 7 pm everyday, ehatever works for you
    Fran
    Fran
    alright im able to play from now for next 7-8 hours just msg me here first
    Hello cute user BLINGAS! I still need to build my scarf plus manetric team. What day did.you want to play?
    Hey, when are you free to play for spl?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    Both days work, idk how early/late I can play tomorrow tho, will let you know as soon as I know. Probably just some time in my evening
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    I feel kinda sick so let's play tomorrow. How about 9 PM GMT+1?
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    sounds good
    Doubles seasonal Im GMT -6 central time, I can play evenings/nights pretty freely. Just let me know when u can play and we can work something out
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…