Ktütverde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw one of your recent rmt's (the blue hail one) and I'd like to say I think you are a very creative player, especially after looking at some of the other teams you had made! I find it hilarious that in your Pachirisu VoltTurn team you said you weren't a skilled player despite reaching 1900 elo with a pika-clone. :)
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    wow ty man it's thanks to people like you that I stay motivated to make my teams ;)
    Phat Albert
    Phat Albert
    yeah, keep 'em up! they're really good (also just found the slaking one lol)
    Where are your hail teams I really want them but can't find them on here :(
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    go to "information" in my profile page!
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    You meant my ORAS hail teams? I haven't posted any SM Ou team yet
    Please don't encourage others to use colors or bold in their posts, it only looks obnoxious.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    well bold is pretty useful and I refuse to read so much text if people don't make any effort to show their point of view more clearly
    Josh
    Literal lol
    Mec j'aime trop tes builds, ça te dit qu'on fasse un truc ensemble après les débuts de SM?
    Kickasser
    Kickasser
    je t'ai vu ladd pour le suspect et je suis allé revoir ta hail team, puis j'ai revu tes posts récents et wlh j'aime trop ta vision du jeu. nan y'a pas encore SM sur showdown, mais j'aimerais bien build avec toi une fois que la méta commencera à se dessiner, au début ça va être bancal :p
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Et bien ça me fait super plaisir que des gens apprécient mes teams :) on buildera autour d'un truc super cool tkt pas :p
    Kickasser
    Kickasser
    haha j'espère en tous cas
    "He's adamant that he didn't steal the team so please stop accusing him now. He's given his reasoning for using Manaphy and has apologised for any inconvenience it might have caused you, so stop belittling him. Any more posts on the matter will be deleted." Stop being a hater fkin shrimp :))
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Big coincidence. We are friends now, I helped him improving a team too. When do you play on PS again you noob
    people don't stop suggesting to change half the team: just build another team then! if you build around amphy and toge you must keep them^^
    Flygonial
    Flygonial
    One of my pet peeves - although that's mainly when I see people doing that to other teams - especially offensive ones.
    Yeah, 'Zard Y more or less rolls over the team minus Mega Amphy, I've noted your less invasive changes in the 'Suggested Changes' hide tab.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…