dibs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am a slurpuff. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    dibs
    dibs
    sweep me nerd
    hey buddy:) would you llike to battle tomorrow evening/night for middle cup? im pretty flexible :)
    dibs
    dibs
    I'm free today and tomorrow, so sure.
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    hey man could you hop on smog tours for our game i cant challenge you on regular showdown
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    or challege me i think that might work
    PU Open , when do you wanna play? i'm GMT -4
    dibs
    dibs
    I might be a bit late today. Hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience.
    dibs
    dibs
    Yeah I'm gonna be super later and have to John a bit, sorry bud. What day would be best for you?
    Lycans
    Lycans
    Tomorrow , same time?
    pu seasonal, gmt+2 here, can u play this weekend?
    dibs
    dibs
    So we need to reschedule
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    i can confirming my lose to the hoster, ask him. If we need play again im free all nights gmt+2 in NU room
    dibs
    dibs
    I mean you can try confirming the loss but I doubt it'll work.
    Ah it was you who pmed me on the server! Is hailstorm a known team? Hah.
    dibs
    dibs
    I squad dumped it and use it a lot on ladder and roomtours, but that's about it. It's a fun meme team.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Ha! I didn't realise the team was yours, cryalot passed it to me. I'm pretty happy that I won in an official tourney with a fun meme team with zero PU experience whatsoever lol.
    dibs
    dibs
    It's my most refined meme so I'm glad you won with it c:
    hey, when do you want to play dpp pu? eastern time, I can't do tomorrow (monday) but after should be fine unless something comes up
    dibs
    dibs
    Sorry for the late reply. GMT+1 between 9pm-12pm is best for me but I'm able to play earlier today if you're able to (around 6pm-12pm). I'm pretty busy for the rest of the week so if that doesn't work for you then we can try next week when I find out my work schedule tomorrow.
    BKC
    BKC
    sure today's good, where can I find you
    dibs
    dibs
    I'm online on smogtours rn
    We are paired for pu summer seasonal. I'm est and am free after 5 Monday through Friday and all day on the weekends
    dibs
    dibs
    I can't play tonight, but I'm free tomorrow.
    naruto(sage)
    dibs
    dibs
    Contacted Tone and he said that if you posted confirming the G3 happened then it still counts, so it's all in your hands.
    When do you want to play for dpp pu? I'm currently gmt +9 and nights or early mornings are best for me
    November Rain
    November Rain
    Hey I'm back home. You know your shifts now?
    dibs
    dibs
    Right so tomorrow around 9pm-11pm, Saturday around 10pm-1am and Sunday 9pm-1am are looking solid for me to play. If they're awkward tell me, otherwise yeah.
    November Rain
    November Rain
    Alright, I'll be on tomorrow around 9pm your time then
    Hey paired for NU Open. I'm gmt-5, free after 6pm weekdays and flexible weekend. Wanna play tonight?
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    Yeah that's cool. I'll probably be home before 6pm my time thought. Probably 5:30 or so
    dibs
    dibs
    Sounds good because after Wednesday I'm gonna be busy until next Wednesday, best just get it out the way
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    im on smogtours now
    Hey dude, paired for mc, so when do you want to play? Also mention your gmt
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    You take the win, I wont be able to make it
    dibs
    dibs
    You sure? I feel bad about the sloppiness and feel like we should coin flip it if anything idk. When are you able to make it, because tomorrow I can only play early morning.
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Yeah np, you take the win I dont have my teams anyways, best of luck in rest of the tournament n_n
    Middle cup tour. GDT -6. Pretty sure your 8 hours ahead. Does Sunday at 7pm YOUR time sound good?
    dibs
    dibs
    Sounds good, i'll bump with an update if anything goes ridiculously wrong with my current internet situation, otherwise it should be fine.
    We are paired for Round 2 of the DPP PU tournament. I'm EST/GMT-5 and am available most of the time. What times are you free to play?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    9pm PST (midnight my time, 6am Thursday for you), so we have lots of time to play before that. It's fine.
    dibs
    dibs
    Bumping to say I got my internet back
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Tomorrow at 3 my time/9 your time still work then?
    Hi, PU No Status Tour, when play ? I'm GMT +2 and available all the week at evening except Friday
    dibs
    dibs
    Im GMT+1, tomorrow is good for me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…