Mir Sayad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• rby world champ tiebreak, deadline is the 9th and I'll try to be on smogtours as much as possible. I'll be here like all day every day for the weekend and if that doesn't work we can schedule for a weekday
    When do you want to battle for the RBY tournament? I'm GMT -5 and my main account on Showdown is arr0n (Which I'm usually on anyway).
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Sorry, our time zones really don't match up. We need to plan ahead of time. How about 6:15am EST? That might work out better for you.
    Mir Sayad
    Mir Sayad
    isn't that like 5 am here?I'll be sleeping at the time
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Ha! It probably is! We need to play like really soon though. I'll try my best to compare times to see what will work on... Saturday perhaps?
    paired for ubers ssnl gmt+1 when
    Mir Sayad
    Mir Sayad
    gmt+6 free after 8pm and and b4 12:30pm(morning) my time
    Akashi
    Akashi
    i will be on all day, i am jeran on PS
    Hey. You recently signed up with 3 pokes for the Ubers team tournament, but 3 pokes hasn't been online for two weeks. D: Are you guys gonna be playing as a team for the tournament or is he dropping out? You can always still contact one of the free agents on the list in the thread. Let me know please! I wanna post R1 tomorrow.
    Tony
    Tony
    The situation is as following. If 3 pokes doesn't show up and contact his opponent for R1 by this time Wednesday, I'm subbing him out for a remaining free agent.
    Mir Sayad
    Mir Sayad
    Really really sorry
    Mir Sayad
    Mir Sayad
    we'll contact our opps and get our matches done
    paired for ru ssnls i am gmt +2 when do you want to get this done?
    Mir Sayad
    Mir Sayad
    GMT+6 and free any day after 7pm
    feen
    feen
    ?????????? I'm flipping
    Solgaleo
    Solgaleo
    well, he basicly never came on, i checked everyday around his 7-8 pm and he never came on
    Hello, we're paired for RU Seasonal, Im GMT+1 (BST) I work full time monday to friday so im not available till 6pm my time those days, when you able to play?
    Mir Sayad
    Mir Sayad
    I'll be free 2-3hrs from now gmt +6
    Cynara
    okay, Im available now and will be for a while, ill be in the ubers room
    Cynara
    Im on again now, as we discussed in PS pms yesterday
    Hi we play for RU Open. GMT -7 and I'm relatively free most days, Friday or Saturday preferred.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Oh hm, so that's almost 3 am for you right now huh, how is 10 or 11 am on Friday your time? Should be about 9 or 10 PM Thursday for me. If you'd rather play by your Friday afternoon then then I can do 10 PM your time and anytime after.
    Mir Sayad
    Mir Sayad
    Shit, I forgot..is 2mr after 10pm(my time) work for you?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    It should work. I might not be around right at 10 PM but definitely should be around over the next few hours after that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…