Smogon Forums

Snowy
Snowy
yo i can play on the weekend at 11:59am to 10pm on both days,. just let me know asap which time frame you can do, so i can schedule my plans around it oo
Guilas D
Guilas D
deadline is the 29th, we gotta play before saturday . Does friday at 22:00 pm ( gmt+2 ) work for you ? I think I could play that day earlier if needed
Snowy
Snowy
that's 6 am for me :/ I'm working friday as well, so i can only really play after 7pm that day, which is after i get home, eat and shower. i forgot to mention originally that im gmt +10, my b
Guilas D
Guilas D
uumm, 10pm friday your time is 12 am my time if I'm not wrong, does that time work ?
Snowy
Snowy
Dure
Snowy
Snowy
Hmm actually I have a game scheduled for that time already. Can you do half an hour to an hour before or after ten?
Guilas D
Guilas D
I have a football match at 12 am my time at the end so what about 8pm your time ( 10 am mine ) ?
Snowy
Snowy
Sure
Snowy
Snowy
im on stours now
Guilas D
Guilas D
man Im sorry, smogon was down all day yesterday and I couldn't answer . I'm gonna be on the pc since now if you find any time you can play since now lmk
Guilas D
Guilas D
At the end we had an extension until this sunday. Just tell me an hour and day to play and I'll be there
Snowy
Snowy
hmm i just got home and im going to bed since it's midnight. I booked 3 games for the available times i had on sunday, so fitting in ur game is to be difficult. ill see if i have a spare moment on sunday, but i cant promise anything at this point :/
Guilas D
Guilas D
well, we have until sunday so whenever you can lmk
Snowy
Snowy
Weve been given an extension to Friday it. I'm going to be free same time as last Friday at 8pm my time. Can you make that?