Cristal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi when play? I'm EDT and most available on the weekends.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'm GMT-3 so 1 hour of difference. I could be available tomorrow between 8pm and 11pm my time, Sunday impossible. On Tuesday and Wednesday between 7 and 11pm my time
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I am ok to play rn if you are available
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'm available today and tomorrow the whole day
    Hey man, we play for OST, I can’t play tonight but I can play from tomorrow onwards in my evenings (GMT+0). Might be more free on weekends if you let me know in advance, just let me know when you’re ready.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    yeah ok. I should be available tomorrow before 2 pm too
    Freeroamer
    Freeroamer
    Hey man I'm gonna be late, very busy at work! I Should be back around 2:15pm your time if you can do that? Sorry to mess you around smth literally came up an hour ago
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'm on smogtours PM me when you're on
    Hey, when do you want to play for all gens? GMT-5
    Cristal
    Cristal
    GMT-3 (not in France anymore), I could play tomorrow or sunday night. Not exactly sure about my plans though. I'll stay on smogtours as often as I can in the next few days
    hi when do you want to play all gens tour
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Yo I should be available pretty much the whole weekend, just tell me when you wanna play. I'm currently GMT-3 (moved to Argentina).
    ayyo when gsc uu? I'm gmt+2 and have like no time over the next few nights so I'd like to play sometimes in the afternoon if possible : )
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'm currently on smogtours for the next hours hope it's not too late for you
    Hey,when play for gsc uu?im gmt +2
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'm sorry for not replying earlier. I will stay on smogtours so you can catch me
    ★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★
    Soldier
    Soldier
    tu trompes giara avec toute la nation ??
    Mentagrill
    Mentagrill
    Sauf avec toi ofc, je me respecte.
    ★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★
    Soldier
    Soldier
    Merci, le porc c'est pas halal
    hi my name's gunner when do you wanna play for Ag tour im gmt +4 timezone.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Can play anyday from 9pm to 11 pm gmt+2 , but I can be more flexible to fit with your timezone (and play earlier)
    The Gunner
    The Gunner
    can we play tonight at 12 am my time?
    10 pm ur time
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'm joining Smogon Tour in 3 minutes but yes, we could play at this time if I'm out !
    Sorry that took so long. Let me know when you want to play. I'm GMT-7, and will be available in 5hrs, or tomorrow at 11:00am my time. I am busy all day Sunday, since it's Mother's Day.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Is there any chance you can play on your monday morning/afternoon ? Dinner at my parents tomorrow night and it usually starts at the specified time (8pm gmt+2)
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    In that case, I can do 10am my time tomorrow? I can also stay up late tonight to play. On Monday I'm only free from 12:00 - 1:00pm my time :/
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    I can also play now if you're free!
    hi, dpp cup when? i'm gmt+1.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    gmt+2 available monday night (9-11) for sure.
    Void
    Void
    ok
    Void
    Void
    i'm free to play whenever now. i'll be on stours.
    Hey you were subbed in adv cup and we play when is a good time for you? I am gmt-5.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    well it would be nice if you told me some decent times you could be on. I won't wait for you 3 hours every day
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sorry I couldn't do that yesterday. It was a bad day yesterday. I'll be on all day today so we can finish this.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I can play whenever if you want to. I'll be on Stours for the rest of the day.
    ☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
    ☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
    ☭☭☭
    Cristal
    Cristal
    ☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
    Cristal
    Cristal
    ☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…